+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930

Thread: 3/15 Live Feed Discussion

brown and red and nasty.
    Bikini coffee shop or in the ER dying of toxic shock syndrome

Re: 3/15 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2846000;
    I wouldn't advise that this week Matts going home!!! and I couldn't be happier.
    me too... james has to do what he does best and stay in bed till the POV later today before this flips another hundred or so times

PWS
    FORT Fogey

So if Adam's been complimenting Nat and Matt goes, maybe Adam will get to comfort her and Nat will have someone who is actually nice to her...and she'll be able to see the difference. Or maybe she won't (be able to see the difference). I'm just hoping that she's never had anyone be nice to her for more than 2 seconds and that's why she puts up with Matt.

FORT Fogey

I dunno guys I quickly went through BBAD last nigts show this morning...At one point Matt's telling everyone about his girlfriend he had before getting on BB. He said again he never told her he got the show or that he was leaving.

Then he said she got the call too and said no she never wanted reality TV shows, besides she already has a show.
    Josh asked which show?
    Matt said I can't say its on another network all I will say is she's a "case girl".
    That was quickly followed by a BB "Matt, STOP THAT!"
    (Just a guess possibly Deal or No Deal?)

During this conversation skippy kept showing Nats face she looked so hurt. The pain and jealousy was written all over her face as if she was silently screaming "Why don't you love me, Matt?"

I watched that conversation - Nat looked about to cry (I got a screencap of it). I missed the "case girl" bit...hmm.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

I never put it together. I thought case meant legal show or something...heehee

Nat definitely is hurt everytime Matt talks about any other women. Wait until she gets out and sees all the kissing he's done with Sharon and Chelsia.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fogey

Oh after the show she will be an emotional wreck for sure...I can't imagine I know I use to have a huge crush on a guy who didn't feel the same. I never did an ounce of the things toward or for him she has and it took a while to get over that. But that was like 25 years ago. I'm old! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2846458;
    I dunno guys I quickly went through BBAD last nigts show this morning...At one point Matt's telling everyone about his girlfriend he had before getting on BB. He said again he never told her he got the show or that he was leaving.

Then he said she got the call too and said no she never wanted reality TV shows, besides she already has a show.
    Josh asked which show?
    Matt said I can't say its on another network all I will say is she's a "case girl".
    That was quickly followed by a BB "Matt, STOP THAT!"
    (Just a guess possibly Deal or No Deal?)
    From Matt's official bio:
    Matt claims he will be successful on BIG BROTHER because he is the "biggest liar/sweet talker you will ever meet. America will love me."
    Either a) he's lying about the girlfriend, because if he were really a roofing foreman from Massachusetts, he wouldn't have a chance in hell of meeting a DOND girl, or

b) he's lying about currently being a roofing foreman from Mass., and he's living in LA trying to be an actor like so many others.

Either way he's mostly a waste of my time and money. Sorry Matt, but I don't love you.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread