+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/15 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 3/15 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2844997;
    I don't get this at all James is all about his word...well his word to everyone was he wasn't using POV????
    I wouldn't keep my word either. They lied to him, I'd lie right back with a big old smile on my face. It's just a game.

ACK Skippy just gave us a super close up of Adam groping himself while he reads the bible. Thanks a lot.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;2845038;
    I wouldn't keep my word either. They lied to him, I'd lie right back with a big old smile on my face. It's just a game.

ACK Skippy just gave us a super close up of Adam groping himself while he reads the bible. Thanks a lot.
    Ack glad I missed it but I got Nat pulling off her bikini to show tan lines oh my eyesss!!!!!

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order

Quote Originally Posted by meezy;2844763;
    i just read nat blew mattie again.

apparently having cameras on and other people in the room at the same time that laugh at her after she's done isn't an issue. you're a superstar nat!!! she seems to swallow as well, like in her cooking-- i wonder if she drowns that in soy sauce too?
    Did anyone else read this? I checked yesterday's transcripts and discussion and didn't find it. Did the info come from another place? I find it hard to believe that Nat would do that again. If she did I guess the backrub was better than anyone else thought.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by gagi;2845046;
    Did anyone else read this? I checked yesterday's transcripts and discussion and didn't find it. Did the info come from another place? I find it hard to believe that Nat would do that again. If she did I guess the backrub was better than anyone else thought.
    I think it did happen this morning, Adam Ryan and James were pumping up Matt hard. Telling him they would if they could.

Matt was counting the days since it happened he told them it happened before on day 2 and 3 but not since then.

Then Ryan came up with the idea to request Marvin Gaye's "Sexual Healing" for the wake up song and they promised to get out as soon as the heard the music to give Matt and Nat some time.

When they went to bed Nat woke because Matt fell and Adam was telling her he's trying to help her get "protein shakes" to help her with competitions. That led to a whole long discussion on spitting and the alternative.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

i read it elsewhere too ... and it wasn't in response to the massage, it was because matt spent 2-3 minutes kissing her first ... it was a joke between him and adam and ryan ... they were in the room and knew what was going down ... no pun intended LOL ... and apparently afterwards, matt verified it by saying "2-3", meaning that's how many minutes he needs to invest in kissing natalie in order for her to do the deed.

the guys asked her later when's the last time she performed one of those and she claims she can't remember (not realize they already know about this time and the two previous times), yet, she is also convinced the live feeds aren't rolling at night, especially between 3-4am.

i really try to feel sorry for her, but i can't ... she's beyond pathetic.

and don't get me started on what a pice of crap matt is. any woman that goes after him after this show has got to be crazy.

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order

Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2845059;
    I think it did happen this morning, Adam Ryan and James were pumping up Matt hard. Telling him they would if they could.

Matt was counting the days since it happened he told them it happened before on day 2 and 3 but not since then.
    Dayum. How will that girl live with herself when she gets out of the house? What a shame.

I'm beyond shocked at her behaviour now. It truly is pathetic and I hope when she gets out and reads how much we as an audience want her to get some help for her insecurities.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by gagi;2845046;
    Oh, there's video.

Nat did her thing under the covers while Adam and Ryan were in the room, AWAKE. When it was all over, Matt rolled over (no kiss, no hug) and Ryan started laughing. Adam laughs too and says something about a reacharound, and Nat asks what that means. If I were Natalie I would have died right there on the spot, but this girl has no class.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

FORT Fogey

It is pathetic and sad...Matt wouldn't be so nice to her now had she fallen in HOH without making the deal to save him as well. But thats her way right, make her partner happy is all she thinks about in competitions. I would bet if she won the money she would give it to Matt for a kiss!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;2845076;
    Oh, there's video.

Nat did her thing under the covers while Adam and Ryan were in the room, AWAKE.
    Holy kumquats!!! Thats trashy with 2 other men in the same room!!!

+ Reply to Thread