+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/15 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 3/15 Live Feed Discussion

Yea... James totally needs to put Matt up. This is a perfect opportunity. Or cut a deal with M/N that he won't backdoor Matt this week if J/C are guaranteed safe next week. He has to make some deals.. not just give stuff and say "get me later"

FORT Fogey

Oh good grief what did James smoke this morning to use his words he must be smoking crack if he doesn't get Ryan out this week.

I watched the boys club til about 4 am after Matt and Adam went to bed Ryan was doing some heavy talking to James trying to explain why he let Matt talk him into backdooring him. I do beilieve Ryan realized during the disco ball HOH comp that Matt really didn't have his back because the deal that attempted by James right after Chelsia fell (leaving just Nat and James hanging) was a split HOH where they would each nominate 1 person.

Matt Yelled take the deal Nat and Ryan freaked he knew for a fact James wanted him on the block and he snapped No Nat don't take that deal and shot Matt a look of disgust!

hahaha houseguests are talking about live feeds. They were talking about their family ordering the feeds and watching them. Natalie is wondering if they show the feeds around 3-4 am. I wonder why she asked that? Been doing anything at 3-4am that you don't want your grandma & the whole world to see???? like blowing a a**hole who uses you like a doormat?

Quote Originally Posted by Dawne;2844821;
    Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Who told James that Adam broke his trust? And how did Adam do that?

And James - did you forget that Ryan was supposed to backdoor Matt and instead he put you on the block and you got evicted? Duhhhhhhhhh! He broke your trust too! So do the smart thing - take off Sheila and put up Matt!
    That would be MY dream block...

On After Dark after the eviction, (and return) Josh was trying to figure out who the third mystery vote was (James heard the total 5-3 vote while he was 'backstage')...

Josh was talking to Natty, and she was sure it wasn't Matt, but was going to find out... (LOL, as if!) Later Josh was talking to both Adam and Matt about the third vote, and Matt flat out said he voted for James... Josh shrugged his shoulders, said it had to be one of them, and left. Matt & Adam ended their conversation with Adam saying he voted for James, but probably shouldn't have, and Matt said not a word...

Therefore, Adam is Matt's goat this time... Josh really needs to talk to him, and Adam and then report back to James...
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

I agree PK, the truth about the voting needs to come out. Was it Matt or Adam? If James knew the truth, he wouldn't put up Adam so easily. Adam did vote him out, in order to be a member of the boys club, but Adam and James have always been kinda close.. I just can't see James doing this. Do you guys think he is telling Ryan this as a torture method of some sort? Like he thought Matt was getting the backdoor but He got it? So maybe he is trying to make someone squirm or something??? I like Adam, apart from his language/slang he is a pretty nice guy... and not accepting Shelia's apology last night was the funniest thing I have seen in weeks!

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

has James talked about this in private with anyone? or has it just been with Ryan? he may be playing with Ryan to get back at him....

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by iguanachocolate;2844933;
    has James talked about this in private with anyone? or has it just been with Ryan? he may be playing with Ryan to get back at him....
    I'm wondering I know he told Ryan last night and Sheila yesterday he's not using POV. And all I've heard since he won HOH is "My word is my word. I'm not going back on my word like everyone did to me last week."

James is telling Joshh and Chelsia to treat Sheila with kid gloves til they don't need her anymore. I love it.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

FORT Fogey

I don't get this at all James is all about his word...well his word to everyone was he wasn't using POV????

FORT Fogey

Josh is telling Sharon just to go with the flow. Sharon goes off talking to the gpigs.

Josh is tidying his room.

+ Reply to Thread