+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/14 Live Feed Discussion

3/14 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding the live feeds.

Please only discuss what is happening on the feeds today. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day please use a more appropriate thread, e.g. the Strategy thread.

If you want to discuss a specific portion of the transcript, please quote it here so we know what you're talking about.

In addition, please don't use this thread to pseudo-transcribe. Transcribe in the transcription thread, and discuss things in here. That way, people who want to see what's going on on the feeds have a place to read that, and people who want to talk about what's going on can do that here.

Please take any strategy (where you're talking about what what people should do, whether something's a smart or dumb move, etc.) to the Strategy thread. Please use this thread for discussion of what's happening on the live feeds. You can find the Strategy thread here:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...ssion-bb9.html

Please do not use this thread as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season.

If it doesn't happen today please don't discuss it here. There are threads for almost every topic, please use them.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Regular

Re: 3/14 Live Feed Discussion

Too funny, I saw in the transcripts forum that it looks like nat does not get to play veto, but instead Matt is up. I am afraid Nat would have left people with jaws hanging as she knocked them out of the comp 2 by 2.

I had my light bulb moment last night . I always thought of smart as either book smart or street smart, now I get it that there is another type of smart. Natalies type of smart is psycho smart, actually I knew it existed I just did not know the name. Psycho smart is having just enough brains to be dangerous, we all know she would have been a killer.

brown and red and nasty.
    Bikini coffee shop or in the ER dying of toxic shock syndrome

that must be akin to whale-thin and couch potato-athletic

I have a question, not sure if this is the correct place to ask, but if someone not on the block wins the veto and takes off someone who is on the block can the person who won the veto be put on the block ?

ex: matt wins veto takes off ryan can matt be put up ?

Quote Originally Posted by clowe9138;2842879;
    I have a question, not sure if this is the correct place to ask, but if someone not on the block wins the veto and takes off someone who is on the block can the person who won the veto be put on the block ?

No, Matt could not be put up in that senerio. Matt could take Ryan off the block but he will be risking James putting up his closest ally in the game. (this is what I understood James said yesterday during nominations.

Hope that answers your question clowe
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

brown and red and nasty.
    Bikini coffee shop or in the ER dying of toxic shock syndrome

Quote Originally Posted by clowe9138;2842879;
    can the person who won the veto be put on the block ?

no

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

yeah, peeps are here! i sometimes hate not having the feeds, but then i remember the taint slap and am thankful for you lot!

so, i take it POV is playing now?

I'm here iguana! Not sure what time the trivia started so I don't know how long it will be before feeds come back on.

ETA - yes, i think POV is taking place. I'm not sure who I want to win it. I hope the noms stay the same personally unless, Matt was going to be put up. That would make my day!
    Gotta The Fort

FORT Fan

Well, if my math is right... next one evicted will be 9th place. So if they have 7 jury members again, then the evictee this week will be the 1st jury member (assuming they don't plan on anyone else re-entering the BB house).

Quote Originally Posted by docjunkie;2842945;
    Well, if my math is right... next one evicted will be 9th place. So if they have 7 jury members again, then the evictee this week will be the 1st jury member (assuming they don't plan on anyone else re-entering the BB house).
    Yep, Yep, Yep....Only problem is BB is not letting too many people leave. Guess they are milking the excitment as long as possible. Only problem i have is I'm ready to move this bunch of losers out and start over.

Anyone figured out yet if we are going to have a double eviction week?
    Gotta The Fort

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast