+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 3/14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 3/14 Live Feed Discussion

He knows she's floating while scheming. He's sure she shifts the house with her talks and that's why he finds her dangerous.
    Yup, with donuts!!

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

ah, yes, that makes sense. i stillthnk getting ryan out would be better, though.

Me too. Ryan/Josh/Sharon need to go because they'll go between groups. Whomever will save them will be their best friends for the week.

I've read that James/Chelsia showered together and she pointed out there were condoms downstairs! Hmmm.... I think she's tired of waiting for them to not be on tv!
    Yup, with donuts!!

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

oh, i definitely think josh needs to go, but sharon seems to be playing a smarter game, even if she does waffle. nothing wrong with waffling if it gets you to the end. i never really subscribed to the idea that you picked your side and stuck with them to the end - as we have seen with this season, that does not matter much.

They just need to not make a scene about it. These people don't get that James and most of them can see that they flop to the stronger side week to week. The smartest person would be someone who didn't ever tip their hand and won.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fogey

Buglover thats what I was thinking too, but honestly I think if they did that they might be a target for being shady or too hard to read. Its a fine line they have to walk between showing too much alliance and staying flexible to the others.

P.S. I went back to the other day and read that Sheila and Sharon have an alliance. Does anyone know if that's still the case?

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2843304;
    Buglover thats what I was thinking too, but honestly I think if they did that they might be a target for being shady or too hard to read. Its a fine line they have to walk between showing too much alliance and staying flexible to the others.

P.S. I went back to the other day and read that Sheila and Sharon have an alliance. Does anyone know if that's still the case?
    They did when Sharon was on the block and Josh was wanting James to stay. But I have a feeling it's null & void now on Sharons part.

I don't know though. I haven't seen Sheila & Sharon talk so I'm guessing it's not the case.

Does Sheila ever have an alliance with anyone but herself? lol
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fogey

LOL no she probably doesn't. She wouldn't be graveling the way she is to James right now.

FORT Fogey

Matt just went outside and saw James and Sheila talking in the boat lounge....I think he's really worried he's going to be backdoored!

+ Reply to Thread