+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: 3/14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 3/14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;2844122;
    Yea Shelley Winters is kinda well known.. to me a least (35), I looked up some Shelia stuff and she was in a few movies, National Lampoons for one, but they were minor roles, except for the Winters movie, I think she had a real part in that. She was cast in those 80's movies because she was a nude model, no other reason.. she doesn't have any talent I have seen. She was beautiful in her day tho, gorgeous.
    She played the old fat lady on The Posideon Adventure. She was the one they had to push up the xmas tree and nobody wanted to be behind her. She also did the diving scene and then ended up dying afterwards. She was beautiful in her prime but sure let herself go.

Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2843954;
    Josh is saying that Ryan pulled him aside and told him since he didn't back door Josh last week he's owed his vote to stay this week.

P.S. Praying for all our forum friends in the Atlanta area. The storm there was horrific!

Thanks misticati. We had another round this morning, and more is expected.

Quote Originally Posted by iguanachocolate;2843986;
    she said she feels that men (and now women) have always given her things all her life not because of her acting ability, but because of her face and body.

i still don't beleive it

i really hope she goes Wednesday

oh, the waterworks and insaneness we will have to deal with in the next few days

she has become too overbearing to watch, and i'm sure she will lay it on so thick in the coming days that Sharon/Chelsia someone in that group will decide that she is too intolerable to keep around and give Ryan there vote

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112