+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/13 Live Feed Discussion

Nik

Re: 3/13 Live Feed Discussion

I think if they knew Alex was coming back, Natalie would definitely have voted for Alex (who was close to her and Matt) and maybe even Adam as well. At the very least it would've been a tie.

I have no idea what kind of "game" Sheila is playing. From a distance it looks pretty smart (stir up trouble between two warring factions -- James and Josh's crew and Matt and Ryan's crew -- and keep the crossfire going while always throwing bodies in the middle of it. That's what Will did with Janelle and Daniele in All Stars). However, up close, it's very clear that Sheila is just bugfug CRAZY and her power moves are nothing more than bat-poop impulses that sideline as smart tactics.

an empty nest, and not liking it one dang bit!

"it's very clear that Sheila is just bugfug CRAZY and her power moves are nothing more than bat-poop impulses that sideline as smart tactics."
    Nik - That is a PERFECT description of Sheila. I instantly got the giggles

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;2840878;
    I'm so sad about Alex. Seriously....I don't know if I'll get over it.
    Oh me too. It's like offering a little girl eyecandy, then taking it away.

I like James and Chels, as much as one can like any of these hamsters. They all suck in one way or another but they always pick people the public are going to feel strongly about good or bad. If the hamsters were all "nice" people the show would be boring

Quote Originally Posted by Nik;2840910;
    I think if they knew Alex was coming back, Natalie would definitely have voted for Alex (who was close to her and Matt) and maybe even Adam as well. At the very least it would've been a tie.

I have no idea what kind of "game" Sheila is playing. From a distance it looks pretty smart (stir up trouble between two warring factions -- James and Josh's crew and Matt and Ryan's crew -- and keep the crossfire going while always throwing bodies in the middle of it. That's what Will did with Janelle and Daniele in All Stars). However, up close, it's very clear that Sheila is just bugfug CRAZY and her power moves are nothing more than bat-poop impulses that sideline as smart tactics.
    What I don't understand about what Nat/Adam/Josh did was you all vote James out by a 5 - 1 vote and he knows who voted to have him stay, and then when he gets the chance to come back in the game you Vote him back in the game after you told him that you were voting to keep him and you didn't. I think James couldn't believe that they voted him back in (which he said a few times) Now that was almost the dumbest move along with the Dustin/Marcellus/Kasar incident. But its one of the dumbest moves that is for sure.
    Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.

an empty nest, and not liking it one dang bit!

True, Shady - but they could at least one hot straight guy to look at. I'm burnt on the ugly drama, i was really looking forward to the hot boring.

Edit: chance of Allison coming back in the house was probably a deciding factor

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pamkayks;2840932;
    What I don't understand about what Nat/Adam/Josh did was you all vote James out by a 5 - 1 vote and he knows who voted to have him stay, and then when he gets the chance to come back in the game you Vote him back in the game after you told him that you were voting to keep him and you didn't. I think James couldn't believe that they voted him back in (which he said a few times) Now that was almost the dumbest move along with the Dustin/Marcellus/Kasar incident. But its one of the dumbest moves that is for sure.
    i guess they saw him as a lesser of two evils because they had no idea WHO was the mystery person. for all they knew it could have been amanda or allison, who they all hated, so yeah, instead of risking one of them coming in, they decided to keep james. it makes perfect sense to me.

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;2840937;
    i guess they saw him as a lesser of two evils because they had no idea WHO was the mystery person. for all they knew it could have been amanda or allison, who they all hated, so yeah, instead of risking one of them coming in, they decided to keep james. it makes perfect sense to me.
    i agree - i think it was definitely on some of their minds better the devil you know than the one you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2840555;
    Matt and James are talking about careers...I love it in a subtle way James just told Matt he's qualified for service jobs...ie bartender or waiter. Matt never even saw it as an insult and it was.

Then he said Matts' dream job of modeling is superfacial. LOL
    ...for Matt, that was a super compliment
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by Shady;2840925;
    I like James and Chels, as much as one can like any of these hamsters. They all suck in one way or another but they always pick people the public are going to feel strongly about good or bad. If the hamsters were all "nice" people the show would be boring
    YOu know Shady, I think a little boring might be a good thing this season..

ETA: Looks like Ryan and Shiela are up. Matt and Nat are looking at voting out Shiela (safe and smart move) They're not going to use the veto if they win it...again smart move...
    Last edited by Vonna; 03-13-2008 at 10:03 PM.
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

+ Reply to Thread