+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 3/13 Live Feed Transcripts

Re: 3/13 Live Feed Transcripts

Adam, Matt and Ryan all still sleeping.

Sheila is going to lay out. Has her sunglassess on.

James is in his old sleeping area packing up his clothes. Chel is awake now. James sits on the bed and asks her if she bruised up her legs. Camera zooms in on a nasty bruise. He goes back to packing.

Josh and Sheila are in backyard. Sheila thinks her and Ryan are going on the block.

Sheila is getting very upset talking to Josh. She says no one owes me anything, no one is going to give you anything in this game. She says Josh just opened her eyes to it. No one is going to save here and that she needs to start winning things for herself. She says it was pathetic that we were all banking on Nat up there for 6 hours to save us.

Josh goes in and James comes out. Shelia tells him that she had a light bulb moment this morning. She says she has been protecting someone (Matty) but he wouldn't do the same for her. She starts to tell him about this girl hanging up there for 6 hours for him and we get flames.

On the other feeds you could see Josh talking to Sharon in kitchen.

Feeds back. Sheila says since she was 18 she has been given everything. She has piggybacked other people in life and in this game. I came into this came thinking I was going to take the whole thing. She has been protecting Matt and letting Nat help her get farer in. She says she isn't going to do that anymore.

James says you burnt me so many times last week. This was the worst case for many people, me coming back into the house.

James saying Ryan is going home and that he will be playing in the POV and he is not going to let anyone else win POV.

Josh and Chel are not outside too. Sheila points to Josh and says that he is the one that made her see it all.

Matt, Adam & Nat now getting up. Ryan is awake but lying on the floor still.

Sheila says here is the reality, no one has your back in this game, you have to play for yourself. She says Nat stayed up there last night for him (Matt). It made me sick.

James says he is sending Ryan home. Says if Ryan wins POV then Nat (or it could of been Matt) is going home.

Shelia is in the pool with her unitard balanced on her head. Sharon is on the lounger telling Sharon about working at a daycare. Chel is also in the pool but not saying much.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast