+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/12 Live Feed Discussion

RETIRED!! Doing whatever I want, whenever I want, with whomever I want!!

Re: 3/12 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;2837341;
    I agree. Whoever comes back will need to align with someone and get some numbers behind them quickly. I think the only person that may stand a chance is Alex. He'll no doubt be welcomed into the boys club with open arms.
    I would kinda like to see Parker come back in. I like the way his head works. As fun as it would be to torture Josh with the return of Alli, she wouldn't stand a chance. Same goes for Amanda.

Quote Originally Posted by Omar_X;2837370;
    She's turned the corner from Sad St. to Creepy Ave.

Matt shouldn't take her for granted too much. She'll be a valuable little lap dog if he will just stroke her nano-ego a little, but if she ever turns on him she will be a complete psycho. I wouldn't put it past her to stalk him even after the show is over. "Hiiii Mattie! Look, I just rented the apartment right across from yours. We'll be neighbors and hang out ALL the time!" Then she'll get a mediocre food delivery route of some sort that gives her a reason to pop up anywhere he might be. "Look, Mattie! I brought you some food from my route. You can always count on me to be nearby looking out for you. I'll always be with you, Mattie even when you play hard to get with those silly restraining orders."

Nat is "bunny on the stove" crazy.
    I told Mr Buglover that she was a bunny boiler too! Great minds think alike. She's gone past the great friend stage and Matt needs to realize it. If I didn't know how they are in private, I might believe the "couple" theory that James/Chelsia/Josh were throwing out there the other night.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by Omar_X;2837380;
    I would kinda like to see Parker come back in. I like the way his head works. As fun as it would be to torture Josh with the return of Alli, she wouldn't stand a chance. Same goes for Amanda.
    Who ever comes back in Josh is going to try and get them on his side for the numbers because he is loosing one on his side, but I think that it will only work if its Amanda!!!
    Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.

RETIRED!! Doing whatever I want, whenever I want, with whomever I want!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2837381;
    I told Mr Buglover that she was a bunny boiler too! Great minds think alike. She's gone past the great friend stage and Matt needs to realize it. If I didn't know how they are in private, I might believe the "couple" theory that James/Chelsia/Josh were throwing out there the other night.
    Oh, I think Matt is all too aware of it, but he also knows he can't afford to push her away too hard and risk her flipping on him.

Maybe she would put Josh on the stove. That would be a win/win!

Nat (in DR): Um hello? Anyone there?
    BB: Yes, Natalie? Do you need to talk? If it's about not being able to blink your eyes again, we have already told you not to pull your hair back so tight.
    Nat: No, not that silly. This time I'm here to ask for a bigger pot so I can cook a special dinner just for my Mattie...a MUCH bigger pot.
    BB: How big does this pot need to be?
    Nat: I'm not sure about the exact size. Just pretend I want to make a pot of big gay bunny soup.
    BB: We'll have to consider that and get back to you, Nat. It's time for your meds now.
    Nat: I'm from the beaver state.

Quote Originally Posted by Omar_X;2837433;
    Oh, I think Matt is all too aware of it, but he also knows he can't afford to push her away too hard and risk her flipping on him.

Maybe she would put Josh on the stove. That would be a win/win!

Nat (in DR): Um hello? Anyone there?
    BB: Yes, Natalie? Do you need to talk? If it's about not being able to blink your eyes again, we have already told you not to pull your hair back so tight.
    Nat: No, not that silly. This time I'm here to ask for a bigger pot so I can cook a special dinner just for my Mattie...a MUCH bigger pot.
    BB: How big does this pot need to be?
    Nat: I'm not sure about the exact size. Just pretend I want to make a pot of big gay bunny soup.
    BB: We'll have to consider that and get back to you, Nat. It's time for your meds now.
    Nat: I'm from the beaver state.
    I can totally picture that DR session.

I wish the HGs would do last minute campaigning. Both parties seem so resigned right now to their fate.
    Yup, with donuts!!

bha

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2837325;
    There's no way Nat is going to vote against what Matt wants. She is acting like his wife, cooking, cleaning, doing laundry.....

The amount of food Ryan keeps shoving in his mouth is huge! He is going to pack on 20lbs if he stays in the house long.
    He does look like he has put some weigh on to me. I also wish he would pull his pants up. I am tired of looking at his underwear/rear.
    The Best Things in Life are Free.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;2837199;
    At least you only have to watch it today and it will be over. I actually don't mind if it's someone I like such as Eric/Jessica but gross when it's someone I don't like such as James/Chelsia.
    and i'm completely the opposite ... eric and jessica made me want to ... i like james and chelsia. and i definitely like james A LOT better than eric.
    Last edited by barefootdyke; 03-12-2008 at 05:19 PM.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2837325;
    There's no way Nat is going to vote against what Matt wants. She is acting like his wife, cooking, cleaning, doing laundry.....
    i should give her my ex husband's phone number ... he wanted a wife to do all those things and agree with everything he said, not someone with their own thoughts and opinions ... like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Omar_X;2837370;
    Nat is "bunny on the stove" crazy.
    i saw matt mention to james last night that she's "fatal attraction crazy"

So who is Shiela planning to vote out?

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;2837568;
    and i'm completely the opposite ... eric and jessica made me want to ... i like james and chelsia. and i definitely like james A LOT better than eric.
    Oh I agree with you totally. Eric was a real POS! At least James is playing the game as honest as he could. He tells it straight up no holds barred. He will tell you exactly what he thinks.

+ Reply to Thread