+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/11 Live Feed Discussion

3/11 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding the live feeds.

Please only discuss what is happening on the feeds today. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day please use a more appropriate thread, e.g. the Strategy thread.

If you want to discuss a specific portion of the transcript, please quote it here so we know what you're talking about.

In addition, please don't use this thread to pseudo-transcribe. Transcribe in the transcription thread, and discuss things in here. That way, people who want to see what's going on on the feeds have a place to read that, and people who want to talk about what's going on can do that here.

Please take any strategy (where you're talking about what what people should do, whether something's a smart or dumb move, etc.) to the Strategy thread. Please use this thread for discussion of what's happening on the live feeds. You can find the Strategy for week 3 thread here:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...ssion-bb9.html

Please do not use this thread as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season.

If it doesn't happen today please don't discuss it here. There are threads for almost every topic, please use them.

Thanks
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

FORT Fogey

Re: 3/11 Live Feed Discussion

I hate to get my hopes up but Nat maybe growing a brain cell of her own....She is talking to James saying she would save James if she could get Chelsia, Josh and Adams promise to not put her up next week if they win HOH.

brown and red and nasty.
    Bikini coffee shop or in the ER dying of toxic shock syndrome

Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2834837;
    I hate to get my hopes up but Nat maybe growing a brain cell of her own....She is talking to James saying she would save James if she could get Chelsia, Josh and Adams promise to not put her up next week if they win HOH.
    if anything, she's motivated by recently finding out about the kiss between matt and sharon. brains? hahah

nat found out from sheila who had asked her to keep her name confidential. not 10 minutes later nat has told matt, spilled sheila's name and ate up his lie.

seriously, the only twist left in this game that would truly shock me at this point is if nat is able to wipe her ass without consulting a diagram or matt.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by meezy;2834849;
    seriously, the only twist left in this game that would truly shock me at this point is if nat is able to wipe her ass without consulting a diagram or matt.
    :ROFL I seriously spilled my coffee laughing when I read this.

FORT Fogey

Nat told James she needs to look out for herself...but there is a difference between her desire to win the game or win the love of her life Matt....If she wants to win she keeps James...If she wants to win her man she keeps Sharon. Delima of a lifetime for her!

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by meezy;2834849;
    if anything, she's motivated by recently finding out about the kiss between matt and sharon. brains? hahah
    when did nat find out about the kiss and who told her? - i can't believe i missed so much by being away for the weekend!

FORT Fogey

She found out yesterday Sharon told her Sheila confirmed it...Nat then talked to Matt about it last night he denied and lied through his teeth...She has some intuition though because she said that the night he was hiding in the HOH room and making out with Sharon she had a wierd feeling in her stomach.

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

hmm, what was Sharon thinking telling her - she must have been hoping it would turn her against matt - silly sharon.

I am watching the feeds and i can't tell is Nat is serious or if she is play along with them.

FORT Fogey

Seems like a possible plan is to have Nat, Adam, Josh, and Chelsia voting to save James...Sheila and Matt voting to keep Sharon. I agree IguanaC, Sharon's timing is stupid out of her telling Nat she may go home. LOL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast