+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: 3/11 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 3/11 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2836376;
    I know during CBS show tonight Ryan at one of his DR moments said he is nobody's b****.... I litterally screamed at my television YOUR MATT"S B*****!

My hubby nearly grounded me away from BB LOL
    EXACTLY!!!!
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

RETIRED!! Doing whatever I want, whenever I want, with whomever I want!!

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;2836369;
    You mean why did he put up James over Matty? Or over Josh?

Ryan changed his mind to not put up Matty when Sheila came to him and said...you can't do this. It's not in our best interest. The four of them are together...and we will be next. She said the whole house isn't with them like they think and that was one thing that swaying Ryan was thinking that he would have two weeks safe from EVERYONE in the house.

He didn't put up Josh because he made a deal with Josh that he wouldn't put him up. Matty tried. He wanted him up. I forget how James came up though.
    Josh's bitchy arrogance has gotten on my last nerve. I hate that guy. What a horrible person he turned out to be. I wanted to barf the other night when he was sitting in the hot tub praying for God to give him good abs. No, no need to actually work for them. God should just miracle them onto his flabby middle because he is so good and pure. I try to avoid speaking in absolutes, but that has to be right up there near the top of "Great List of the Most Selfish Things Ever." There should be a spin off program where he and Jen are locked in an un-air-conditioned mobile home for the summer. One of them can come out only when the other has killed herself.

Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2836376;
    I know during CBS show tonight Ryan at one of his DR moments said he is nobody's b****.... I litterally screamed at my television YOUR MATT"S B*****!

My hubby nearly grounded me away from BB LOL
    Well to be fair, whichever way he voted on that one he could be perceived as someone's b&%ch, unless he did something totally off the wall that didn't make any strategic sense at the moment like nominate Adam or something.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Omar_X;2836382;
    Well to be fair, whichever way he voted on that one he could be perceived as someone's b&%ch, unless he did something totally off the wall that didn't make any strategic sense at the moment like nominate Adam or something.
    Ugggh...why not stop the pot stirrers and nominate Nat or Sheila???

Sheila has really started to think she's running this game and I don't know why noone sees it...earlier she told adam "I'll get you to the end of this game!!"

Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2836384;
    Ugggh...why not stop the pot stirrers and nominate Nat or Sheila???

Sheila has really started to think she's running this game and I don't know why noone sees it...earlier she told adam "I'll get you to the end of this game!!"
    They ALL think they are running the game, which is funny to watch. I'm totally pulling for Ryan to the end. He seems to be just a normal guy, who is astute enough to see what's going on around him and read the signs. He doesn't let power go to his head like everyone else does, yet he is cagey enough to keep his options open for the moment. So often I have seen all the others running their mouths 90mi/hr at each other, while he just sorta sits back in his quiet way and soaks it in. I think Ryan's motto is that old Tsun Tzu saying, "When your enemy is defeating himself, do not interfere."

Ida
    FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by munkeechi;2836165;
    I truly hope that James stays. From what I've seen on the show and read on here it seems he's about the only one who has even a thread of moral fiber to him. He doesn't stoop to all the levels that everybody else has. He really comes across to me as a good guy, especially the way he took care of Amanda. I'd really actually hate to see him go. I'd rather Sharon... her voice drives me nuts, she's done nothing but complain and thinks she's so amazing at the game when really she's not. I've yet to see anything likable about her in the least..

But we'll all see Wednesday I guess...
    yea but, James only lays in bed and Sharon only lays in bed. They both are boring... James also said he was going to make fun of Mattys crooked eye only his is crooked too.Although Sharon is like the slow kid on the playground no one wants to play with.

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2836331;
    I love Ryan telling Matt he should be scared anytime a U haul truck parks in his neighborhood because it might be Nat trying to move in!
    That is totally FUNNY S**t!!!!
    Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2836263;
    Matti keeps looking away from Nat while she's trying to do his portrait. He doesn't want her to see him lazy eye I'm sure but it makes me laugh!
    I hadn't really noticed until last night on BBAD that he does have "CRAZY EYES". I just busted out laughing when I noticed it.
    Prior to that I thought that J/S were just making fun of him for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;2836277;
    Actually....It's in Natalie's best interest to vote out James. It would be stupid of her to keep him....no matter what. She's lucky she didn't totally screw herself today, cause she messed up good.

Your right, I think that she will go much further with James gone than trying to vote out Sharon. I also think that she if James were there N/M would definately be a target; while I'm sure they still are (Targets) but its better chances for her with James gone because James is a stronger player than Sharon.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2836283;
    I heard Natalie earlier praying to God to give her a sign as to weither she could trust matt...she was telling God she knew she couldn't trust Sharon but she wants to save James...
    Yes, if only it would snow!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112