+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 3/10 Live Feed Transcripts

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

3/10 Live Feed Transcripts

Welcome to the transcripts. For those of you who would like to transcribe, we only have a few rules, and everyone is welcome:

1) Please don't include commentary in your transcripts unless a minor amount is necessary to explain what's going on.

2) Please don't use nicknames for contestants. Obviously, things they call themselves are okay, like "Chicken George" and "Boogie". But things like "Aliscum" and so on are not going to be acceptable.

3) You are welcome to post shorter posts. Please use this thread rather than the discussion thread for any sort of update on what is going on with the feeds.

4) Please remember our PG-13 guidelines, and star out bad words. Not just the vowels, either. I recommend using the first letter, and stars for ALL the rest.

If you're reading the transcripts, please keep this rule in mind:

1) Don't discuss the transcripts here. Use the Live Feed Discussion thread, or another thread, to discuss them. Commentary, questions, etc. will be removed immediately.

Also, we love our transcribers and we think they do an excellent job. They deserve all the praise in the world, but we want to keep this particular thread to transcripts only. So if you want to tell them how much you appreciate the job they do for all of us, please do so by clicking here:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...on-thread.html
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Re: 3/10 Live Feed Transcripts

Houseguest have been woken up by BB.

Josh is up. Made coffee. Now going out the backyard and says "lord give me the strenght to get through the day with these idiots". He is pulling on of the lounge chairs over into the sun.

Sheila and Nat are awake in the kitchen making small talk.

Josh went back in the house and put on a sweatshirt. Now checking coffee to see if it is done (it is not) and back out into the backyard all with saying anything to Nat who is cleaning up in the kitchen. Sheila has gone to have a shower.

Josh is now talking outside to no one. He is pretending he is announcer of a baseball game and he saying Nat is on first followed by some ranting about her, Matt is on 2nd with Baller on 3rd and Ryan on cleanup.

More ranting by Josh outside by himself:

Matt is probably gay and wants to be butt f***. How is Josh gonna keep his sanity. Joshuah hates all of you. Why did I voluntarily sign up for this? I dont know...Why dont I leave? well i feel the need to bring these all idiots down, at least I'll have some fun doing it. Josh says I,m on 2 knockouts right now (Allison and Amanda he means). What happens when a gay goes without partying, sleep, food p****, find out next time on big brother. Prison would be better that this, way more enjoyable than this. Stupidity runs rampant in this house.

Josh has gone back inside to get a cup of coffee. Nat and Sheila are no longer in the kitchen (they are in the bathroom). He gets his coffee and goes back outside.

Josh continues his ranting now about Nat's abortions. He asks himself who he is going to go off on today and replies Matt and Nat.

He wishes his boyfriend Chase a Happy 26th birthday. He says I can't wait to get back we will have a lot of catching up to do.

Sheila and Nat are in the bathroom chatting. Sheila has finished her shower and is getting dressed in her unitard. They are talking about who they are going to put up if they win HOH and what they are going to say. They are going out to check on the coffee.

Sheila says he (josh) is out there talking to the cameras.

They say that is so sad (Josh talking to himself). Nat says he is coming up with a plan. Sheila says that is so weird. Sheila says Nat handled the whole situation yesterday really well. Nat says I'm not going to let them break me. They continue to talk about the verbalattack yesterday.

Josh has stopped talking to himself in the backyard.

Sheila and Nat continue with the chit chat.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast