+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 3/10 Live Feed Transcripts

Re: 3/10 Live Feed Transcripts

Sheila says she's the Amber on this show, always crying. Nat says no way Amber was a lot worse. She says that everyone was coming to her and telling her to dry it up.

Now talking about the throwing of the pickle juice and water. Nat says when her dad see that he will probably fly there right away and how they're treating her. He will flip.

Josh comes inside and the girls change the subject to doing their nails. They say good coffee. He replies with filter and 2 scoops that machine is amazing. He goes and gets into bed. He says anyone up for a bullet today (and makes a shooting sound)? Sharon is trying to sleep. Josh puts a pillow over his head.

Sheila and Nat continue to talk about the personal attacks. Nat says my moral beliefs will not go out the window. I refuse to stoop as low as they did.

Nat and Sheila till rehashing the fight saying the same thing over and over.

James got up and Josh jumps up too. They go to the kitchen. James says good morning to Nat and she smiles and says it back. Very tense. Nat not saying a word to Josh. Sheila goes to bathroom to blow dry her hair and yells out to Josh if it is warm out side. He says yeah it is. James has gone outside and he laying on the double lounger. Nat says to Sheila that she is going to put on her bathing suit and going to lay outside. Sheila says I will be out there after I am done straightening my hair. Nat goes to her room.

Josh goes in the bathroom and motions timeout to Sheila. Josh says that's crazy that Nat acted in the fight with Matt, says Sharon told him just now. Josh says Matt really can't stand Nat and Matt is working her. He is just acting like an a** to Nat, he (Matt) spun it and she believes it.

Josh tells Sheila to let Nat know Matty is not kidding and disses her and puts her down the whole time. Sheila says I will.

Nat walks through kitchen in bathing suit and Josh says next time you store it (something in the fridge) store is properly. Nat says it wasn't me it was one of the guys. She heads up to the HOH room. She is standing there staring at the wall. (must be memorizing or counting something). She moves further down the hall.

Sheila comes out of the DR and says they are going to give her another unitard so she can wash the one she has on.

Josh is cleaning out the fridge.

Sheila has gone outside to sun. James looks like he is sleeping outside. Josh continues to clean the inside of the fridge. He has removed all items from the fridge and is cleaning the inside.

James just rolled over onto his back (not sleeping). Sheila is trying to arrange her unitard. James asks her if the room hot. She says it is nice. He gets up to go in and change his batteries. Josh asks what up bro and I didn't hear James reply at all. He just continued to walk to storage room.

James come back and Josh asks how he feels today. James says just as sh**** as yesterday. Josh says still here with these people. James goes back outside.

Sharon comes out into the kitchen and Josh says good morning. She has that blue blanket wrapped around her neck. She goes over and says hi to the guinea pigs.

Nat is still up on the HOH landing. She is just coming down now and goes into bathroom area.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast