+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 3/10 Live Feed Discussion

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

3/10 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding the live feeds.

Please only discuss what is happening on the feeds today. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day please use a more appropriate thread, e.g. the Strategy thread.

If you want to discuss a specific portion of the transcript, please quote it here so we know what you're talking about.

In addition, please don't use this thread to pseudo-transcribe. Transcribe in the transcription thread, and discuss things in here. That way, people who want to see what's going on on the feeds have a place to read that, and people who want to talk about what's going on can do that here.

Please take any strategy (where you're talking about what what people should do, whether something's a smart or dumb move, etc.) to the Strategy thread. Please use this thread for discussion of what's happening on the live feeds. You can find the Strategy for week 3 thread here:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...ssion-bb9.html

Please do not use this thread as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season.

If it doesn't happen today please don't discuss it here. There are threads for almost every topic, please use them.

Thanks
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 03-10-2008 at 01:55 PM.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Re: 3/10 Live Feed Discussion

Has Joshh lost his mind or does he just enjoy talking to himself?
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

i was wondering if he has a BF why is he on here as single??
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;2833177;
    Has Joshh lost his mind or does he just enjoy talking to himself?
    I watched his little show on BBAD this morning and if he's trying to be the gay version of Evel Dick, it ain't workin' for him. I don't have the feeds so I don't know what's going on now.

He is nowhere NEAR Evel Dick. Josh tries too hard...the filth just flowed out of Evel naturally.

If I have to listen to Natalie and how happy she is that BB played her stupid song she was whining about, I'm going to turn the feeds off. I'm already pissed that they catered to her at all.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I just went to the transcription thread so I could see what he was up to and I have to say that I really have no idea what is up with this guy. I have no idea who he will vote for eviction this week. One minute I think he will keep Sharon, the next James. I don't think he even knows what he is going to do. I swear I don't know which one I despise more out of this bunch because I dislike several of them for different reasons. All I do know for sure is that I like Ryan and can tolerate Sharon.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Josh said last night that if they can sway Adam and Sheila to vote to keep James....he will too. Otherwise, he will be voting for Sharon to stay.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;2833210;
    i was wondering if he has a BF why is he on here as single??
    I've wondered that too.

A lot of them actually have someone that they are seeing at home. Josh and Chase. Amanda had some guy that she was talking to. Allison had John. Matty talks about a girl at home who probably isn't gonna be wanting him after this.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;2833241;
    He is nowhere NEAR Evel Dick. Josh tries too hard...the filth just flowed out of Evel naturally.
    I heard him compare himself to Dick the other day. He thinks if he yells and intimidates people, they'll recognize it as good game play. Says it worked for Dick because that strategy won him the game.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Is there any game talk on the feeds right now?

It will be interesting to see what Josh does JustJuls. I don't think they have a prayer of getting Adam and Sheila to vote to keep James. I think Sheila was doing a good job of convincing them that she didn't know anything about the plan and is open to talking to James but after what went down yesterday, I can't see them flipping over to the other side. Stranger things have happened though!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast