+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 3/10 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Fogey

Re: 3/10 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by pamkayks;2834479;
    i think that she would vote Sharon out in a heartbeat if he admitted to "THE KISS" she (Nat) would think that Sharon is moving in on her boo!!!
    You betcha she would turn on Sharon and that wouldn't fit Matts plan of ousting James this week.

I wouldn't doubt it if last minute Matt told her I've changed my mind we are getting rid of Sharon she'd go into vote just the way he said. She is a dumb, dumb, dumb, girl!

Quote Originally Posted by pamkayks;2834479;
    i think that she would vote Sharon out in a heartbeat if he admitted to "THE KISS" she (Nat) would think that Sharon is moving in on her boo!!!
    She wouldn't thing for a half a moment that Matt would be just as guilty in kissing Sharon. Sharon would get the full brunt. Matt could do no wrong in Nat's eyes, besides giving her the brush-off.

that had to have been the most rediculous BBAD i watched last nite

this has to be the most vulgar bunch they've had on the show; i must admit though that i actually laughed out loud though several times while watching

and when they started with there matt/nat conspiracy couple theory i just had to

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345