+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 3/10 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Fan

Re: 3/10 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by meezy;2834046;
    by now anyone who has been following the feeds, even in passing, already knows that matt is an anus. yet after a month of him, nat in her typically delusional, moronic fashion STILL eats his s*** up and apologizes for him. you can even say people like her enable all the matts in the world. this makes her far worse than him and me wishing her mom just aborted her instead.
    yes and the funniest part about that is mat today telling josh that he is so bad towards women. OH MY GOD! this matt really really thinks he is king S*** and Gods gift to women. i can not stand mr boston, boston creme pie, boston stinks. i loved james throwing pickle juice on natalie and then josh with the ice water. i am sick the three guys thinking they are so great. but then so did jase and the dumb horsemen and they went down. natalie thinks she is so smart but she is just dumb that's dumb D-U-M-B! wait until mat gets out and see's her DR and how much she loves him, he will have to get a restraining order becuase i am going to guess she is a staulker. oh but wait he really loves her back it's just a put on show. OH nat you crack me up you idiot. come on BB figure out a way for james to stay i want to see mutt and jeff on the block squirming. anyway wow, i watched all of today go down and it was a day.
    Last edited by dagwood; 03-11-2008 at 08:32 AM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by enjoi;2834183;
    after Ryan won HOH Josh came up to him and said something like, I promise I won't put you up and vote anyway you tell me. He was trying to save himself from going on the block. They havent spoken about it since, to my knowledge.
    yes but... does anyone remember the boy squad talking about this in the HOH? they brought it up and lauged about it. they joked about and put josh down laughing and saying things like, yeah as if i would take that deal. so i think josh THINKS him and ryan have each others backs.

They are totally cracking me up right now! I'm sure that BB would have revealed to us if Mattie and Nattie are together.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

OMG James, Chelsea and Josh have created an unbelievably complex web of deceit, intrigue and pure genius gameplay that as far as I have seen exists nowhere but in their minds! The producers have to be laughing harder than I am over this amazingly wild speculation. As stacerace mentioned, one of the things they "know" is that Matt and Nat are a couple outside the house (she's the stripper he met in Vegas). It's paranoia writ large and they're trying to figure out the most dramatic and earth-shaking time to reveal their "knowledge" to the house.... Too funny!!! Thank you Showtime!!

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Matty is totally lying to Nat saying he never kissed Sharon in the HOH room.

She's actually being pretty strong.....for her.

I don't understand what he thinks he has to gain by lying. I think she would forgive him if he told the truth. He could spin it in his favor. But now, if she finds out for certain that he lied he may not be able to recover from it.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;2834298;
    Matty is totally lying to Nat saying he never kissed Sharon in the HOH room.

She's actually being pretty strong.....for her.
    Honestly, I can't decide if he is lying on purpose, or if he has misplaced the "where" the kiss happened and really believes that it wasn't in the HOH room. The thing that makes that hilarious is that she's right, the actual kiss doesn't matter at all except that she is using it as the chink in his armor to get him to admit he's lying. I'm so sad midnight came.....

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Oh no...he's lying!! He knows about the HOH room....it was a couple different times.

I think he would be MUCH better off if he told the truth! MUCH! She would get over it....in like five minutes.

RETIRED!! Doing whatever I want, whenever I want, with whomever I want!!

Quote Originally Posted by sillyshow;2834269;
    yes and the funniest part about that is mat today telling josh that he is so bad towards women. OH MY GOD! this matt really really thinks he is king S*** and Gods gift to women. i can not stand mr boston, boston creme pie, boston stinks. i loved james throwing pickle juice on natalie and then josh with the ice water. i am sick the three guys thinking they are so great. but then so did jase and the dumb horsemen and they went down. natalie thinks she is so smart but she is just dumb that's dumb D-U-M-B! wait until mat gets out and see's her DR and how much she loves him, he will have to get a restraining order becuase i am going to guess she is a staulker. oh but wait he really loves her back it's just a put on show. OH nat you crack me up you idiot. come on BB figure out a way for james to stay i want to see mutt and jeff on the block squirming. anyway wow, i watched all of today go down and it was a day.
    I loved the psycho music they played for Nat on the last episode. She definitely strikes me as the kind who...um...has a hard time saying good-bye. I've been stalked before. It ain't fun.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Nat's eyes bug out the way they do because her head is stuffed to the rafters with crazy.
    Last edited by dagwood; 03-11-2008 at 08:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;2834307;
    Oh no...he's lying!! He knows about the HOH room....it was a couple different times.

I think he would be MUCH better off if he told the truth! MUCH! She would get over it....in like five minutes.
    i think that she would vote Sharon out in a heartbeat if he admitted to "THE KISS" she (Nat) would think that Sharon is moving in on her boo!!!
    Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast