+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 3/10 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 3/10 Live Feed Discussion

Mattie keeps bringing up the movie 300 in the last few days and I just saw in my guide that it's coming on in a few minutes on cinemax. I've never seen it so I think I'm going to dvr it...
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

I loved 300. I ought to go watch it again instead of these morons.

What on earth is Natalie trying to cook now? It looks like vomit on a cookie sheet. Almost as bad as the fish she made over the weekend...
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

an empty nest, and not liking it one dang bit!

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;2833833;
    I loved 300. I ought to go watch it again instead of these morons.

What on earth is Natalie trying to cook now? It looks like vomit on a cookie sheet. Almost as bad as the fish she made over the weekend...
    that cracks me up, all i have seen her make is fish, aparagus and freaking mayo - ick. Amanda on the other hand seemed like she knew her way around a kitchen. I usually like watching them cook but Nat needs a cook book for dummies

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;2833526;
    I'll give Sheila credit, she's playing both sides pretty well. James is spilling his guts to her...and trying to be subtle about throwing Sharon under the bus.
    I was impressed with how she was handling them on BBAD last night also. I loved how she called Josh out on him not jumping Matt but being perfectly willing to do it to Nat. She was subtle but to the point. This group for the most part is alot better at keeping their cards closer to their chests than they were in BB8.

RETIRED!! Doing whatever I want, whenever I want, with whomever I want!!

Brilliant, Matt, you arrogant @ss. He puts Nat on the spot by testing her knowledge with questions he can't even answer. Of course, Nat was enough of a lap dog to fall for it and then not call him out about it.

brown and red and nasty.
    Bikini coffee shop or in the ER dying of toxic shock syndrome

Quote Originally Posted by Omar_X;2833960;
    Brilliant, Matt, you arrogant @ss. He puts Nat on the spot by testing her knowledge with questions he can't even answer. Of course, Nat was enough of a lap dog to fall for it and then not call him out about it.
    by now anyone who has been following the feeds, even in passing, already knows that matt is an anus. yet after a month of him, nat in her typically delusional, moronic fashion STILL eats his s*** up and apologizes for him. you can even say people like her enable all the matts in the world. this makes her far worse than him and me wishing her mom just aborted her instead.

FORT Regular

lol@meezy. I totally agree. She gives women a bad name. She is by far my most hated houseguest of all time. How in the world was she raised that she has so little self esteem as to put up with and allow such behavior? Her friends on a previous episode of the show, said that she clinged to a guy, once she got someone she grabbed them and didnt let go. What great friends to point out her flaws on national tv but allow her to carry on her everyday life like that, why hasn't someone put a foot up the girls a** before now? I'd be happy to.

On BBAD they said something about Ryan and Josh having a secret alliance??? This is new to me. Does anyone know anything about this?
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

FORT Regular

after Ryan won HOH Josh came up to him and said something like, I promise I won't put you up and vote anyway you tell me. He was trying to save himself from going on the block. They havent spoken about it since, to my knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by enjoi;2834183;
    after Ryan won HOH Josh came up to him and said something like, I promise I won't put you up and vote anyway you tell me. He was trying to save himself from going on the block. They havent spoken about it since, to my knowledge.
    Well, that's hardly a secret alliance. WHATEVER Showtime!
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast