+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 3/9 Live Feed Transcripts

Re: 3/9 Live Feed Transcripts

Nat says they hid my bible. Matt says if they touch his stuff they are in trouble. Nat says she is going to ask DR for her bible back. Nat says she is going to win HOH. She goes back in and is looking in the bathroom.

Chel is laying on her bed alone.

Josh and Sharon out side on lounge chair not saying anything. Sheila is sunning too.

Ryan and Matt working out.

Adam reading bible in his room.

Don't see James anywhere.

Nat is now blow drying her hair.

Sharon and Sheila in back yard alone. Sharon says we have to stay under the radar. Sharon and Sheila are saying that they have each other's back. Sharon says we need to lay low. She says we are going to do the Jason and Danielle thing (from season 3) and be cool.

Chel and James in sauna. Chel says Sheila is with them she has to be. James says that they are only going to use her as a pawn. Chel asks what do you think about Baller. James says he is fine. Chel says that is 3 you have to have Sheila.

Matt and Nat in bedroom now. Matt leaves and says to Adam who is in other bed reading bible that they pick on me because they think I am weak. Adam it is going to be a tough few days for here.

Matt is gathering his stuff and says they are not going to touch his stuff and says he is going to lock them up. He goes up to HOH where Ryan is. Matt says he is going to threaten Josh and screw with his head. Ryan says I like how who handled the situation (outside with Josh about how he talks).

Josh is in the spa room now. He says that they are trying to get Sharon to their side. Sheila and her are outside right now.

Josh says he was in shock (POV ceramony).

Chel says that Sheila is with them. Josh says he is going rip this house. Josh says it will only be the 2 of them (Chel and him) asks Chel if he has her and she says yes. Josh says the line has been drawn in the sand. You have 2 sides and a couple of floaters. Chel says that Sheila is not a floater that Matt said it outside. Josh says he will say stuff about her son and crack her. Josh says i have to figure how to get votes for you (James - sounds like they are turning on Sharon). Josh says he broke Nat. He says if he is going out next week he is going out in flames. He is saying not so nice things about Nat again.

Matt is putting lotion on Ryan's back in HOH room.

Josh says Sharon p...... him off out side.

Josh say Sharon is outside by her self I am going to go and corner her and see what she knows. He leaves spa room.

Ryan tells Matt that he can bring his stuff up to HOH room.

Nat and Sheila are in SR. Sheila says that people shouldn't say things like that. She says what is wrong with these people. Sheila looks like she is ready to cry. Very upset about the things Josh and Chel are saying about people. Nat is whispering so quiet that I can't make it out (sorry)

Josh is outside with Sharon. Josh says at least I am not on the block. Sharon says we can work with this. She says you need chill out it is going to be fine.

Sharon says I have Sheila in my back pocket. Josh says if you don't she is going up. He asks if she has Adam.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast