+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/9 Live Feed Discussion

3/9 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding the live feeds.

Please only discuss what is happening on the feeds today. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day please use a more appropriate thread, e.g. the Strategy thread.

If you want to discuss a specific portion of the transcript, please quote it here so we know what you're talking about.

In addition, please don't use this thread to pseudo-transcribe. Transcribe in the transcription thread, and discuss things in here. That way, people who want to see what's going on on the feeds have a place to read that, and people who want to talk about what's going on can do that here.

Please take any strategy (where you're talking about what what people should do, whether something's a smart or dumb move, etc.) to the Strategy thread. Please use this thread for discussion of what's happening on the live feeds. You can find the Strategy for week 3 thread here:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...-week-3-a.html

Please do not use this thread as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season.

If it doesn't happen today please don't discuss it here. There are threads for almost every topic, please use them.

Thanks
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order

Re: 3/9 Live Feed Discussion

Chelsia just told James she was going to keep the noms the same. It's early yet so she'll probably change her mind a couple of hundred times before the ceremony. Dayum! I really wanted James to go this week.

Ryan's going to be really disappointed if he can't give his speech.

Ok, James just has to go. He is, um, pleasuring himself in bed while Chelsia lies next to him and laughs.

And Sharon was still in the next bed. Dirty James is a pig.

FORT Newbie

ugh why doesnt she realize that if she doesnt take herself off she is GONE!!!!

They just found out about daylight savings time. Sharon said the meeting begins "shortly." In BB-speak that could be anytime within the next 10 hours.

I don't care if it's James or Chelsia. I want both of them gone! I will be so glad to not have to listen to her nasty bitchiness or to look at that hateful little scowl she always has on her face. I would also really enjoy the look on her face when she's blindsided.

I am so disgusted by the entire group, I could care less at the point.

I can't stand
    Matt loud mouth
    Natalies voice
    Ryan dumb laugh
    Sharon laugh
    James nastiness
    Chelsia's cockiness
    Sheila repeating herself
    Adam's stupid remarks
    Josh's acting

Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Josh is so making me want to right now. He thinks that they control the house It doesn't matter at this point if Chelsia uses the POV or not. His alliance is going down from 4 to 3 either way. He's an idiot. How can he not see that he does NOT control the game and the does NOT have the numbers. He is so vile and mean and nasty!

Premium Member

do these idiots have any idea someone else is coming back in the house, and Joshie will be even more outnumbered.

an empty nest, and not liking it one dang bit!

stacerace and Snapit - I am so with both of you. I can't stand James and Chelsia but the rest of the group are not anything to write home about either.
    I am excited for another guest to come in back just so I might have someone to root for. At least today will be a good day to watch the feeds. I need to get my chores done so I can come back and watch the drama unfold after the pov ceremony.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast