+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122

Thread: 3/9 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 3/9 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2832840;
    I'm on bb strike this weekend...Im so not happy James is getting ousted. I hope that it flips around but it isn't looking good.
    I understand the strike. I finally turned my feeds on a few minutes ago.

As far as James goes.........he certainly has done some things in the house that I'm not fond of.....I do feel like he was playing a pretty good game, then I think the Twist of splitting the partners put him into a tailspin and thus made some critical errors.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Quote Originally Posted by talula;2832836;
    I've got fifty bucks that says that, in reality, this is not a nervous breakdown so much as a conscious decision to emulate Dick at Nite. He knows exactly what he's doing. Little does he know that he is NOT earning the snickers and endearment that it earned Dick.
    Yes he is definitely a Dick wannabe. At least when Dick was being obnoxious he was funny, Josh is just being obnoxious. Ohh I hope he goes home next week.

Quote Originally Posted by gagi;2832290;
    See? This is why the Bible shouldn't be in the house. Why isn't the Talmud and Book of Mormon and Koran in there?
    Thats probably because no one is any of those religious groups. Nat brought in her own Bible.
    Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.

+ Reply to Thread