+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 71

Thread: 3/8 Live Feed Discussion

  1. #31
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    342

    Re: 3/8 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by gagi;2831346;
    I don't understand what Sheila just said. She thanked Nat for the tea bags because the booty shorts just didn't go under her unitard.

    On second thought, I might not want to know...
    i forgot about the tea bags. sheila was talking to josh, sharon and chelsia about those last night, i was confused. all i know is they were talking about the unitard and it riding up so badly on sheila, sharon was telling her what she should wear under it. then right in the middle of that conversation they quickly went on to sheila having a splitting head ache due to her teeth, which she had talked about with just about every person in the house. so i never really fully understood the whole tea bad thing. was it for her mouth or to wear under her unitard?

  2. #32
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    342

    Re: 3/8 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;2831364;
    omg, i just turned on the feeds to see them having a slop food fight in the kitchen ... chesia is COVERED with slop. and topless.
    WHAT? topless again? that girl!

  3. #33
    Premium Member gagi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dancing along the border of turbulence and order
    Posts
    5,896

    Re: 3/8 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by gordo;2831391;
    I'm just wondering if Sheila is really on the same page with the others to backdoor James or Josh? I ask because she is telling Nat that Matt is only being nice because he is going up...I thought Nat/Mat and Sheila/Adam were together??? Just confused!
    My impression was that Sheila is onboard, but she reminded Nat that Matt, Ryan and Adam will take each other to the end even though she and Nat are with them. So I guess she's trying for an alliance within an alliance with Nat.

  4. #34
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    342

    Re: 3/8 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by gordo;2831391;
    I'm just wondering if Sheila is really on the same page with the others to backdoor James or Josh? I ask because she is telling Nat that Matt is only being nice because he is going up...I thought Nat/Mat and Sheila/Adam were together??? Just confused!
    I'm with you, I have never been so confused with BB. Everyone is using everyone. Sheila and Nat were talking last night, they say they have each others back. But sheila told Josh not to tell Nat anything. So Josh and Sharon think Sheila has their backs. Sheila is all up for girl power but thinks she is one of the guys. Adam, Ryan and Mat are together yet Nat thinks she is in with them and yet so does Sheila and neither of them know about each other. Then Josh and Sharon are with James and Chelsia but yet spends so much time talking and to Adam and thinks he has his back. Josh talked Nat out of information which she said she knew he was and gave him false information, but then josh turned around and bashed Nat to Mat. Mat is suddenly so nice to Nat and she thinks he has her back and she tells him everything but yet tells everyone else everything the guys say. The only ones not playing everyone are James and chelsia and I'm guessing one of them is going home next week.
    Gee I wonder why I am so confused?

  5. #35
    Premium Member gagi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dancing along the border of turbulence and order
    Posts
    5,896

    Re: 3/8 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by sillyshow;2831404;
    I'm with you, I have never been so confused with BB. Everyone is using everyone. Sheila and Nat were talking last night, they say they have each others back. But sheila told Josh not to tell Nat anything. So Josh and Sharon think Sheila has their backs. Sheila is all up for girl power but thinks she is one of the guys. Adam, Ryan and Mat are together yet Nat thinks she is in with them and yet so does Sheila and neither of them know about each other. Then Josh and Sharon are with James and Chelsia but yet spends so much time talking and to Adam and thinks he has his back. Josh talked Nat out of information which she said she knew he was and gave him false information, but then josh turned around and bashed Nat to Mat. Mat is suddenly so nice to Nat and she thinks he has her back and she tells him everything but yet tells everyone else everything the guys say. The only ones not playing everyone are James and chelsia and I'm guessing one of them is going home next week.
    Gee I wonder why I am so confused?
    I'm not an expert, but I'll try to answer your questions. Sheila and Nat are in a secret alliance with Ryan, Adam and Matt. They spilled the beans about Josh's plan to convince Ryan to backdoor Matt. They were seen as "loyal" and are part of the HoH alliance.

    Josh, Sharon, James and Chelsia all think that Sheila is in an alliance with them. They are keeping information from Nat because she told Matt about the plan to backdoor him. Sheila is listening to the Matt/Nat bashing and reporting back to the other alliance.

    Matt is being nice to Nat because she told him about the plan to backdoor him. He's not a good actor so everyone notices the difference. Nat is pretending to hate Matt for the obvious reason that he's a d**k hole (her words, not mine). Also, sometimes Nat is doing favors for Matt because she wants to "make his last few days in the house nice ones."

    They're all playing each other. Ryan keeps saying he's putting up James or Josh. Josh is a little nervous and keeps checking with Ryan to make sure he's safe. James doesn't seem to care. He thinks he's safe.

    Other than that, they're all idiots and everything can change within the next minute.

  6. #36
    FORT Fogey snickertink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    an empty nest, and not liking it one dang bit!
    Posts
    1,058

    Re: 3/8 Live Feed Discussion

    Operation Tighty Whitey is still a go. I assume that means James.

  7. #37
    Premium Member gagi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dancing along the border of turbulence and order
    Posts
    5,896

    Re: 3/8 Live Feed Discussion

    Chelsia and James just had a spat in the kitchen over the sloppiness (get it? ) that was leftover from the slop fight/slop house. She raised her voice at him and he did the same. Then she left to take a shower.

    I wonder who's playing whom here...

  8. #38
    FORT Fogey Bonbonlover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,241

    Re: 3/8 Live Feed Discussion

    the other HGs don't like the slop castle. Ryan complains about them using all the cutting boards
    Okay I love FORT's casino, but I really am not very good. If anyone wants to donate their FORT $$ I would gladly accept http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum....php?do=donate

  9. #39
    FORT Fogey Bonbonlover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,241

    Re: 3/8 Live Feed Discussion

    Matt commends himself on not goign up to everyone and calling them out for wanting him out ryan says tomorrow dude
    Okay I love FORT's casino, but I really am not very good. If anyone wants to donate their FORT $$ I would gladly accept http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum....php?do=donate

  10. #40
    runs with scissors waywyrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    21,614

    Re: 3/8 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by gagi;2831412;
    Other than that, they're all idiots and everything can change within the next minute.
    I think you nailed it right there, gagi.

    Damn, I go to watch a movie and miss the slop fight. I come back to Natalie trying to get some attention in the backyard, hollering about her weak left arm. Sigh.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.