+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: 3/7 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 3/7 Live Feed Discussion

Ok, I am really bummed, I just read the transcripts for today, and it looks like Ryan wont backdoor mattie, and will be putting up Josh, I sure hope this changes by the day (I think it is monday) that the veto ceremony happens. I REALLY want Mattie gone, then Nat next week.
    (crossing my fingers and praying to jameka's god!--wheres the foil hats and precious moments bible when I need it?!)
    I am only as strong as the cocktails I drink,
    the hairspray I use, and the friends I have.

Have Ryan and crew decided now to get rid of James instead of Josh? I think they might be making a mistake there, just a feeling. They decided not to tell Sheila or Nattie yet, I think.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

fanoftheshow, the plan is to get James out now. Adam, Ryan and Matty talked about it earlier. Sheila and Nat will vote with them.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by meezy;2829569;
    oh awesome bible whore blabbed to matt about the plan to backdoor him.

i wonder how loudly you'd have scream at nat for her to hear you with her head so far up matt's ass?
    well first, great picture meezy, captured the real natalie.
    and then yeah just what is she doing? but i really believe she thinks mattie has her back. she is so dumb, wow is this girl is thick. and oh boy,
    S-E-R-E-A-L? then out back she said "Oh they are done, D-U-N! done." o.k. i am not the world's best speller and willing admit up but come on, WOW!
    everybody is playing everybody so big right now. they all think each other has each other's back's. this could be a smack down when all the big surprises come out.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;2830519;
    fanoftheshow, the plan is to get James out now. Adam, Ryan and Matty talked about it earlier. Sheila and Nat will vote with them.
    thanks, i am so confused right now. who is on the block, i assume they did POV since sheila is wearing unitard. should go read somewhere?

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

You can always go read the state of play thread.

Right now Sharon and Chelsia are on the block. But Chelsia won POV today. Last we heard Ryan, Matty & Adam came up with the plan to oust James. But who knows...it will change a million times probably.

To me James is one of the only interesting people left. Plus he keeps Chelsia busy.
    Josh is the mastermind behind the one group. I thought the others should get him first.
    Josh will be sooo mad now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678