+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: 3/6 Live Feed Discussion

3/6 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding the live feeds.

Please only discuss what is happening on the feeds today. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day please use a more appropriate thread, e.g. the Strategy thread.

If you want to discuss a specific portion of the transcript, please quote it here so we know what you're talking about.

In addition, please don't use this thread to pseudo-transcribe. Transcribe in the transcription thread, and discuss things in here. That way, people who want to see what's going on on the feeds have a place to read that, and people who want to talk about what's going on can do that here.

Please take any strategy (where you're talking about what what people should do, whether something's a smart or dumb move, etc.) to the Strategy thread. Please use this thread for discussion of what's happening on the live feeds. You can find the Strategy for week 3 thread here:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...-week-3-a.html

Please do not use this thread as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season.

If it doesn't happen today please don't discuss it here. There are threads for almost every topic, please use them.

Thanks!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

FORT Fan

Re: 3/6 Live Feed Discussion

Hmm... I take it the hamsters are still resting peacefully after last night?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by docjunkie;2827286;
    Hmm... I take it the hamsters are still resting peacefully after last night?
    Yep Adam just rolled over and groaned!!!

FORT Fogey

AAAck James just threw Chelsia under the bus he offered her up on a silver platter to Ryan as the "pawn" against Sharon this week...Right now they all are saying they don't want Chelsia to go but we all know how that goes.

What a jerk if he flips on her I will never ever ever respect that red headed freak!!!

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2827630;
    What a jerk if he flips on her I will never ever ever respect that red headed freak!!!
    I never have :nono

Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2827630;
    AAAck James just threw Chelsia under the bus he offered her up on a silver platter to Ryan as the "pawn" against Sharon this week...Right now they all are saying they don't want Chelsia to go but we all know how that goes.

I don't think that he thinks that she will go or that she will win pov because she strong, but if she is on the block, you best believe that Matt/Nat will definately vote her out!!!!
    Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pamkayks;2827691;
    I don't think that he thinks that she will go or that she will win pov because she strong, but if she is on the block, you best believe that Matt/Nat will definately vote her out!!!!
    Of course they will thats why I'm suprised that He offered her up...Last night he sounded really sincere about falling for her.

FORT Fogey

Food Comp I've figured out that Adam, Matt, James, Natalie and Ryan because he's HOH are eating meat, beans, sauces, beer, and cheese.

Sheila, Josh, Chelsia and Sharon are on slop, milk and pickles.

Do you think that James told Ryan to put up Chelsia b/c he wants to prove that he doesn't have an alliance with her, so Ryan doesn't think their alliance needs to be broken up?

Quote Originally Posted by laura000;2827719;
    Do you think that James told Ryan to put up Chelsia b/c he wants to prove that he doesn't have an alliance with her, so Ryan doesn't think their alliance needs to be broken up?
    thats a very good point!!!!
    Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast