+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 3/6 Live Feed Discussion

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: 3/6 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;2828891;
    I can't stand Allison but she and Jacob are probably the only ones that WON'T allign with Matt so I'm tempted to vote for one of them. Jacob would be fun because I would enjoy watching Sharon squirm.
    I think Allison would align with anyone that would have her. And I wouldn't doubt that Jacob would to the same.

RETIRED!! Doing whatever I want, whenever I want, with whomever I want!!

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;2828891;
    I can't stand Allison but she and Jacob are probably the only ones that WON'T allign with Matt so I'm tempted to vote for one of them. Jacob would be fun because I would enjoy watching Sharon squirm.
    But has there ever been another HG so utterly without any remarkable qualities than Jacob? He's the most massively generic HG ever.

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2828766;
    So can they not go outside? Adam said he had a patch on and was seeing spots....he's the one with a huge amount of cigarettes...Ryan and James are out of smokes.
    So are they out of smokes for the season or are they given more at some point??

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order

I haven't finished watching BBAD from last night...work always gets in the way I think Ryan's really smart. He has to know that Matt's a player and can't be trusted. Ryan's quiet and has observed a lot of things. I just hope he has a super secret plan to smack Matty down. I really don't like that Ryan has promised that Chesia is safe. Can't stand that skanky tramp.

I want Nat to win POV. Then Matt totally will harass her to the point that she uses it on Sharon. Then Matt is put up AND voted out. That way Parker or Alex can return to the house and kick him in the butt on his way out!

Ok, that's my fantasy (I don't get out much ). I want Matty up on the block. If he doesn't get voted out, then I want the votes to be really close. I want that idiot to realize he's not as great as he thinks he is.

I'm glad Sheila told Nat how Matty talks about her. Nat is the type of girl who will put up with abuse and then snaps. I want to see her snap - preferably on a Saturday afternoon so I can watch all weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by gagi;2829161;
    I haven't finished watching BBAD from last night...work always gets in the way I think Ryan's really smart. He has to know that Matt's a player and can't be trusted. Ryan's quiet and has observed a lot of things. I just hope he has a super secret plan to smack Matty down. I really don't like that Ryan has promised that Chesia is safe. Can't stand that skanky tramp.

I want Nat to win POV. Then Matt totally will harass her to the point that she uses it on Sharon. Then Matt is put up AND voted out. That way Parker or Alex can return to the house and kick him in the butt on his way out!

Ok, that's my fantasy (I don't get out much ). I want Matty up on the block. If he doesn't get voted out, then I want the votes to be really close. I want that idiot to realize he's not as great as he thinks he is.

I'm glad Sheila told Nat how Matty talks about her. Nat is the type of girl who will put up with abuse and then snaps. I want to see her snap - preferably on a Saturday afternoon so I can watch all weekend.

I don't want either Parker or Alex to come in the house with Matt in the house because as Matt says those are his boys and then that will just make him have even a bigger alliance. But I so wish Chels goes if no one gets take off the block. I even think that Matt would even vote Chel out because he still is pissed for putting up him/Nat and A/A and he told Alex that he would avenge his eviction from the house by going after James/Chel
    Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.

Quote Originally Posted by Omar_X;2828936;
    But has there ever been another HG so utterly without any remarkable qualities than Jacob? He's the most massively generic HG ever.
    How would we know? We never got a chance to see him on the feeds. I thought Sharon was sweet until she came back and I got to know what a hateful little b***h she is. She's on Nattie's side right now so I'm cool with her...for now.

Quote Originally Posted by BostonGorman;2829159;
    So are they out of smokes for the season or are they given more at some point??
    I don't think BB will supply them with cigarettes if they run out. It's sort of like medication, if you don't bring enough, they aren't going to be your dealer. Adam brought a ton of smokes with him just as Dick did last season. He was wearing a patch because they were on lockdown and couldn't go outside for hours.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456