+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 3/6 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 3/6 Live Feed Discussion

So can they not go outside? Adam said he had a patch on and was seeing spots....he's the one with a huge amount of cigarettes...Ryan and James are out of smokes.

Sharon is laying alone in the bedroom staring at the ceiling and I haven't seen Sheila yet.

I got the answer to the above question. They are setting something up but they told Ryan they would be able to go out later tonight. They've been working on it for about 4 hours.

Adam is going to go hang out with Sheila because she's lonely?? I still think something is up with those two. She goes way overboard on claiming to hate him in the beginning and he dislikes her yet he likes to hang out and talk with her alone...hmm
    Last edited by buglover; 03-07-2008 at 12:54 AM.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fogey

Oh geesh Matt put down Nat....Now she wants to get HOH and kick out Matt!! hmmm do I believe that??? Nope!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2828766;
    So can they not go outside? Adam said he had a patch on and was seeing spots....he's the one with a huge amount of cigarettes...Ryan and James are out of smokes.

Sharon is laying alone in the bedroom staring at the ceiling and I haven't seen Sheila yet.

I got the answer to the above question. They are setting something up but they told Ryan they would be able to go out later tonight. They've been working on it for about 4 hours.

Adam is going to go hang out with Sheila because she's lonely?? I still think something is up with those two. She goes way overboard on claiming to hate him in the beginning and he dislikes her yet he likes to hang out and talk with her alone...hmm

I believe that if something was up with Sheila/Adam Julie would have already said it either in the beginning like she did with J/R and S/J. Thats one thing about BB they definately don't have secrets with America.
    Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.

Natalie Bashing night on BBAD....

Please let them go outside and find something constructive to do. I don't love Nat, but I do feel bad for her because she doesn't have a mean bone in her body.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I officially hate Matt. He orchestrated that whole thing just to make her look stupid. That is beyond cruel!!! Why do they have to continue on with this conversation? They're really pissing me off right now. I wish Skippy would move to a different group.

Josh is holding a meeting to talk about kicking out Matt??!! lol Go Josh!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2828812;
    Natalie Bashing night on BBAD....

Please let them go outside and find something constructive to do. I don't love Nat, but I do feel bad for her because she doesn't have a mean bone in her body.
    I'm about ready for Chel/James/Matt to get out the house. Not in that order but just one right after the other. Chels talking about she wants to be remembered for something if she wins the money, and I was thinking girl you will be all the times you were making out with all the ppl in the Sauna, and being naked on TV. She is so going to wish you hadn't done all the crap she done since being on this show. They act as though they are going to be on here forever and will not have to face their actions of what they did on the show. Moreso of the women than the men.
    Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.

That is the most gigantic pool table I've ever seen! Practice HGs.....this is going to be a competition!! hee hee
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fogey

Natalie is going to be pretty good the boys have been teaching her and she's visual.

Lol...I am going to start calling people D***holes. Natalie keeps calling Matt that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast