+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: So who will be voted back into the Big Brother House?

Re: So who will be voted back into the Big Brother House?

Parker fan here!

It was at the very end of the network BB9 Broadcast lastnight.

I'd like to see Amanda or Parker come back.

I want to see Alex return. He wouldn't have been evicted if Amanda hadn't messed his game up. I think he deserves another chance. I know some say Parker deserves one too and maybe he does because Jen got him ousted but Parker also messed his game up with the arguements and attitudes he had with some of the others too and he also helped make the decision to tell everyone about Jen/Ryan which hurt them they should have kept quiet about it. So I think Alex got a worse deal than Parker and I didn't care for Parker at all. So I want Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82;2828482;
    I want to see Alex return. He wouldn't have been evicted if Amanda hadn't messed his game up. I think he deserves another chance. I know some say Parker deserves one too and maybe he does because Jen got him ousted but Parker also messed his game up with the arguements and attitudes he had with some of the others too and he also helped make the decision to tell everyone about Jen/Ryan which hurt them they should have kept quiet about it. So I think Alex got a worse deal than Parker and I didn't care for Parker at all. So I want Alex.
    Even though I love Alex..I am the first to admit he is not the greatest player...First, when he won HOH he convinces his partner to do good for the house and put up one of his alliance members (parker/jen)...second, when Matt/Nat won the veto, he told them not use it and not take his alliance partner off the black(parker/jen)..lol...that cost him big time...as well the week he was evicted he said he would not campaign against Mattie...So what happens when he returns and the house decides to put him up against Matt again? is he not going to campaign again?...I adore Alex, but he definitely was not made for the BB game...I saw his huge blunders even before Amanda put the target on them...

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order

Voting for Parker as many times as I can. He was great in the beginning. Yeah, he got pissy, but wouldn't you if Jen was your partner? How about this? Parker gets voted back in and they switch Matt and Alex. Can you imagine Matt spending quality time with Allison? Oh, wait, he'd probably find out all her gambling secrets and make a million. Dayum. I'm voting for Parker.

Parker's bad attitude left a permanent taste in my mouth that I just can't get rid of. He acted like a jerk and I truly believe he does not deserve to return to the game he so willingly mocked and shunned. Who cares if Alex is eye candy. That is the least of the reasons I have for watching to show and much better ways of getting said eye candy (a few examples would be Lost and Prison Break). Either Parker or Alex would turn the game into the pack of alpha males lifting weights, patting each other on the ass and acting like a bunch of frat boys. They can't help it bless their hearts, but boys will be boys, especially in groups when they don't have to worry about their partners. I want this to be about game play, not who can bench press the most and have the most bros on their side. Amanda would add an interesting element to the show again. Her voice was enough to drive me to the loony bin, but I think she had an appeal to America and wouldn't get in the way of current game-play. Forget Allison and Jen, they can rot in sequester along with Parker. Jacob made one of the biggest bone-head moves in BB history and although his game play is seriously lacking, I think it would be funny to see the interplay between him and Sharon. I also doubt he would be pulled into the fraternity as quickly as Alex or Parker. This turning into a boys club season would be the worst thing that could happen to this house IMHO.

Well said tickerrose! I can't stand the "boys club" either - remember the 4 horseman of the season with the twins? If they had dominated that season, it would have been the most boring thing EVER.

Alex is adorable, but I want Amanda back!
    Love me some SYTYCD All-Stars!

I'm going to have to campaign also for Amanda to get voted back in. Her and Alex are neck and neck in the race to be voted back in.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2830427;
    I'm going to have to campaign also for Amanda to get voted back in. Her and Alex are neck and neck in the race to be voted back in.
    I have noticed that too...I have checked various polls...in some Alex is leading, with Amanda right behind...and in others Amanda is leading with Alex right behind....it is definitely going to be btw these two...Keep voting!..Bueno.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast