+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: So who will be voted back into the Big Brother House?

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar

Re: So who will be voted back into the Big Brother House?

Parker because of his gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Champ;2826520;
    Parker because of his gameplay.

I'm thinking Parker would be a good person to put back in the house right now but, I really would like to see Alex come back; so there is a little dilemma for me. What do you guys think. I wish we could vote back in the top 2. I hope no one votes back in Jacob or Allison, I would literally stop watching the rest of this season
    Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Im on the Alex bandwagon.. I liked Parker.. but his attitude sucked in the end... like he was tooo bothered being there.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;2826557;
    Im on the Alex bandwagon.. I liked Parker.. but his attitude sucked in the end... like he was too bothered being there.
    Yeah! I totally understand what your saying; but I just think that he feels that he got the short end of the stick being paired with Jen; which he did and so did Ryan, but its just a good thing that the twist went the way it did on the week Ryan was evicted. But with Parker refusing to go into DR because he was mad about his situation, I thought was a little childish (like he was throwing a temper-tantrum) because he didn't know a better way to deal with how he felt. I really think that its going to be between Alex/Parker hopefully. SO EVERYONE PRAY TO JAMEKA/AMBER/NATS GOD THAT ITS ONE OF THE TWO.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Parker was a poor sport. Yeah, he got a raw deal. But I think that he & Jen could have stayed if HE had played it differently. He had a horrible attitude before he left....going strike with BB and flipping off the camera. Anyone who appreciated the game, BB and WANTED to be there....wouldn't have done that.

Vote Alex!

Hehehe!

I thought Parker acted like a tool with his "strikes" and sour attitude; everyone got dealt a twist, not just him. He wasn't even the only guy who got handed an insane partner! He should have sucked it up and rallied. Instead he pouted and sat it out. I say go home and go back to stalking drunk celebrities.

I'm voting Alex.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Amanda!

Definitely voting for her, even though chances don't look good. But I would love for her to come back into the game because she was practically the only favorite I had (other than Sharon).
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Do you think that once the bring a player in next week, that they will send home the others that were sequestered?

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pamkayks;2826622;
    Do you think that once the bring a player in next week, that they will send home the others that were sequestered?
    I think so

Okay, I've been lurking on other sites for polls, and it looks like Amanda and Alex are the frontrunners.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast