+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 3/5 Live Feed Discussion

Bring back Jedi Howie! gatorgirl15's Avatar

Re: 3/5 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit;2825139;
    Please join me in quick prayer that Big Brother does NOT take mercy on her and allow her back into the house.
    Well as much as I dislike Allison and want to see her go, I think she'll be back.
    My take on the twist is that all previous houseguests are being put back in the game. Makes sense to me, if they put the 3 evicted couples (that's incl tonights) back in with the remaining 5 couples that's just the amount they need for the rest of the 8 weeks the show is on. Then maybe when it comes down to the final couple they will have to go up against wach other in some kind of "death match" to see who wins the whole thing. I could be completely wrong but I'm just peicing all things I've read together. Who knows?!

Quote Originally Posted by iguanachocolate;2825145;
    i'll throw an hallelujah to that, snap! i'll pray to jameka's god and natalie's god for that...and any other gods who may be listening!
    Amen Sister iguana We need all the prayers we can get to keep her big MOUTH out!!

I'll just die if she gets to walk back in and gloat.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Quote Originally Posted by gatorgirl15;2825150;
    Well as much as I dislike Allison and want to see her go, I think she'll be back.
    My take on the twist is that all previous houseguests are being put back in the game. Makes sense to me, if they put the 3 evicted couples (that's incl tonights) back in with the remaining 5 couples that's just the amount they need for the rest of the 8 weeks the show is on. Then maybe when it comes down to the final couple they will have to go up against wach other in some kind of "death match" to see who wins the whole thing. I could be completely wrong but I'm just peicing all things I've read together. Who knows?!
    Oh gatorgirl....I'm glad your here at the Fort, and I'm glad you are posting your opinion BUT I hope you are WRONG with your prediction cause we might all have to hurt someone if she goes back into that house.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Bring back Jedi Howie! gatorgirl15's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit;2825156;
    Oh gatorgirl....I'm glad your here at the Fort, and I'm glad you are posting your opinion BUT I hope you are WRONG with your prediction cause we might all have to hurt someone if she goes back into that house.
    Oh trust me Snapit...I agree!!

Omigod, Allison is still talking. Please, o please do not let her back into the house, BB.

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gatorgirl15;2825150;
    love your thoughts, gatorgirl, but i must SMITE THE DEVIL IDEA OUT!

please, let us don our tinfoil protector hats and pray that does not happen....

I'm counting on you all to keep me up on tonight's happenings, won't be home until a couple of hours after the show!
    Should be interesting on the feeds tonight.

Ok they have been on trivia for over an hr now, Maybe they are doing the "siren" thing now.

They have not done a run through of the HOH comp yet today. Ryan is wondering why not. Very strange.

If there is still 8 weeks left like Ryan & Matt were saying doesn't that mean we need to have 10 people left after tonight. So maybe instead of eviction tonight maybe there will no eviction tonight. Just like on Amazing Race and their non elimination legs. I hope I am not right because that would mean that Allison says. Oh NO!!!

+ Reply to Thread