+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Any speculation on what the twist might be?

FORT Fogey

Re: Any speculation on what the twist might be?

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;2820014;
    I think the evicted houseguests this week gets to choose one of the other evicted houseguests to go back into the house. And then the "new chapter" is all the couples will be split up. That would make it 11 people in the house and that would bring us back to normal speed if they play as individuals.
    Thats kinda cruel though to say you made it at least one week farther but you have to pick someone who left the house before you??? I'd want to pick myself to go back in. LOL

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

So this latest clue with the siren and all has got to be something about Jericho, imo. With the Hudson River Virus and the peanut comp. Defintely Jericho related.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

ahhhh, good point, and you're probably right.

must be jericho needs the publicity...

FORT Fogey

Has CBS always tied in to other shows....last season was that game show with amber and danny..

I remember the season they tied into "Yes Dear" with Jimmy going into the house then Mike Boogie appearing on "Yes Dear" too.

Janelle went to the set of Two and a Half Men

Remember last year they publicized that game show that Amber and Danielle went on, it very well could be something related to promoting one of their TV shows, but I think since Jericho was written on the containers and the fact that they had peanuts in them were to let the HG's know the writer's strike was over.

I think it's more than just letting them know the strike is over.

One of Alex's best friends JohnnyTremz, the same guy that Alex addressed in his HOH blog, posts on the bigbrotherupdates.com message board.
    The night Alex was evicted, Johnny posted that he has hope for Alex because of the twist that Julie announced. Also he mentioned that Alex deserved a chance to play this game by himself....

Since Alex's eviction Johnny has been asked many questions, and even if he has heard from Alex. He hasn't posted since the night Alex was evicted but he is still lurking.

Many are wondering if he has heard from Alex, or even Alex's family have heard from him and they cant say anything. I am surprised he hasn't said a single word since wednesday. Maybe he knows something, but can't say until it is revealed...
    ----------------------------------
    "I'll be back one week from tonight for our next LIVE eviction, and you wont want to miss this. The evicted couple will get a surprise that no one will see coming...."

Also in regards to the twist....I think that julie will tell the evicted couple next week that all evictees including them have a chance to re-enter the house....it will be done via America's choice or via competition...but knowing BB they will use those text messages and do it via America's choice...then after the votes have been tallied all couples will be present, and julie will reveal which couple gets to re-enter...then the houseguest(s) enter the B house, and that is when the 'alarm' will go off in the house, and all houseguests have enter the backyard for a HOH competition....

"....and a new chapter will begin for this season of Big Brother!"

Most likely the new chapter will consist of the house splitting and playing as individuals....
    --------------------------

"Important announcement. Sometime in the coming weeks you will hear a distinct sound over the house PA system (sound plays). When you hear this sound you will need to gather immediately here in the LR and follow the instructions. Be prepared, this sound sound could happen at any time. Expect the unexpected. Big Brother."

Im guessing that the alarm will go off when the one or two of evictees return....

Ok, so on Jericho last season, Ravenwood and it's leader was ran out of Jericho (evicted, if you will). He wasn't a nice guy and now, per orders of the government, he is back and in a position of authority. He's making Jericho's life hell pretty much. I also know I know that siren....but I can't remember in what context it was used. I'm trying to remember!

Anyway, maybe it means they are bringing back a HG and that person (or couple) will automatically be HOH, effectively keeping them safe for at least one week.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;2820347;
    Ok, so on Jericho last season, Ravenwood and it's leader was ran out of Jericho (evicted, if you will). He wasn't a nice guy and now, per orders of the government, he is back and in a position of authority. He's making Jericho's life hell pretty much. I also know I know that siren....but I can't remember in what context it was used. I'm trying to remember!

Anyway, maybe it means they are bringing back a HG and that person (or couple) will automatically be HOH, effectively keeping them safe for at least one week.
    Oh that sucks...that means if Ali and Ryan are evicted, they may return and become the next HOH?

+ Reply to Thread