+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Any speculation on what the twist might be?

Re: Any speculation on what the twist might be?

I didn't see this thread earlier so I posted it in the Amanda thread...but these are the clues that people may go back into the house.

The first one indicates an evicted couple gets to return...

The second clue indicates only one person may return....

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

WOW! So someone IS coming back!!!!!!

Thank you so much for posting that!

Is it possible that after the next eviction, all of the remaining houseguests have to choose a new partner from among the previously evicted houseguests and the game begins anew? That would keep the "couples" idea, but stir things up. I guess the problem with this plan is that Neil left the game altogether, so they'd be one player short - perhaps one person continues to play on their own or a completely new person comes into the game to be their partner? Just a thought. It would be interesting to see if Ryan would choose Jen as his partner (assuming he is still in the house and gets to select) - he might see it as putting a huge target on their back and choose someone else. That would be interesting!

I think is a double twist. Either the fans of the players can vote back in two people. I also think it will become a singles game but if you get to the final with your ex-partner 1st place goes to 1-million and 2nd to 500,000

It is interesting that I've seen no info of how the current couples winnings would be. Would they each get 500,000 or 250,000? Seems like if they were continuing the current path, Julie would've mentioned it before now. So yeah, someone(s) is coming back. And my guess, splitting up the couples.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Quote Originally Posted by HappyH0ur;2819798;
    I think is a double twist. Either the fans of the players can vote back in two people. I also think it will become a singles game but if you get to the final with your ex-partner 1st place goes to 1-million and 2nd to 500,000
    I wonder how this will effect the evicted house guest on Wednesday? Because Julie made it clear that it was going to be shocker to the couple that will be evicted on Wednesday. So do you guys think that it will just be a possibility that only the last two couples will be available to come back into the game?
    Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ko_vixen;2819236;
    My speculation is that the evicted couple gets to mix the couples up. They get to pick new partners for everyone. That would make it interesting!
    that's exactly what my daughter thinks ...

This is just a thought, but I think it would make things interesting. Perhaps this next HOH is an endurance, and those competing are all the previously evicted houseguests. The winner of the competition gets the reward of being let back into the house, and being the new HOH... Oh and the couples are split up.

I don’t know how the thing Julie said about the “couple being evicted will get a special surprise” comes into play here. But maybe her writers didn’t want to give too much away by including “previously evicted couples” in the sentence as well.

Right from the first mention of the "Twist" on Wednesday, my theory has been that the remaining houseguests get to pick one half of each of the evicted couple to return. Sharon is already back, so her ex would be out of the equation. That leaves Jen & Parker, Amanda & Alex, and Ryan & Allison (I hope!) That would still fit the til Death do us Part theme, as the evicted couples are essentially "dead", now they are parted. Of each evicted couple, there was always one that noone wanted to leave; Parker, Alex, Ryan. This would be the perfect way to get them back in the game. From there though, they would have to play as individuals, the three of them at least, and I am sure that the rest of the house will be switched up or broken up soon.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I think the evicted houseguests this week gets to choose one of the other evicted houseguests to go back into the house. And then the "new chapter" is all the couples will be split up. That would make it 11 people in the house and that would bring us back to normal speed if they play as individuals.

+ Reply to Thread