+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Strategy Discussion for BB9

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Strategy Discussion for BB9

We have a new HoH!

Who should they nominate?

Who will they nominate?

What do you think the ramifications of the nominations will be?

Who will ultimately go home?

What is their best possible move?

What is their worst possible move?

This is the thread in which to ponder the above questions and discuss any other strategic plays people should make during the new HoH's time.
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 03-27-2008 at 08:30 AM.
    Wake up and be awesome

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Re: Strategy Week 3

I think that Joshua and Sharon should nominate Matt and Natalie as well as Ryan and Allison. I honestly don't think that Ryan and Allison are as strong a team as people give them credit for, but I'd like to see them be the team evicted this time around.

It seems like Joshuah/Sharon and James/Chelsia are pretty tight so I doubt they'll go up. I honestly have no idea though.
    Wake up and be awesome

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Strategy Discussion for BB9

OK, found the strategy thread, so moved my earlier comments there....
    Yesterday there was a strategy relevant point brought up. It was about whether James was just being nice to Chel (who was apparently freaking out about being up) for her vote or whether he really liked her. I'd have to say both, but it made me start thinking about who would vote for whom, since with Matt the jury has started to form. I'm guessing Matt would never vote for James (except maybe over Sheila, out of game play respect); he'd certainly vote for any of the straight guys over James. So who would James want on the jury? Well, Chelsia for one. And Josh and Sharon probably. If the house is split with J/C and J/S on one side and N/R/A/S on the other, and he's up against an NRAS member he's done for, as is anyone else in his alliance, because with Matt in the jury it will always be a 3-4 split. So he's got to win over one of the NRAS group. My guess is Sheila is the most vulnerable, but only if he can work on her shortly before the vote, as in Sheila being in the final 3, and blaming the other F3 person for her eviction. Maybe he'll hit on Sheila at some point?
    So, as I see it, the ONLY way a JCJS member could win would be to be up against each other...they'd likely always lose against a NRAS member (again, unless that person is Sheila, in which case the guys might vote to respect game play). Surely Josh can see that as well, he's not too dumb to count...and even if he's "allies" with Adam and Ryan, it wouldn't hurt to start taking out Nat or Sheila....if only to shut them up.
    So back to James, he's generally playing a good game in that he's not going off on people and making them so mad at him that they won't vote for him. He may sit by, as Ryan does, while others get trashed, but he doesn't seem to do much trashing himself. If he's careful that the crazies, like Sheila and Josh, don't see him as leading their ouster, then the less vindictive players may reward his skill at challenges and generally good game play. If he's up against one of the women or Josh then even the men from the other team might vote for him (except Matt would vote for Nat, hoping for a slice of the pie).
    So are James and Ryan just slightly less offensive people? Or just better game players? In that they aren't antagonizing so many people?

Re: 3/28 Live Feed Discussion

I think Sharon will go home. Josh will hopefully get votes from Adam and Ryan..
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

So who will Natalie put up....Sharon?
    James is like a cat with 9 lives....I really wanted him to leave the house this week.....oh well if Josh goes, James better try to get some alliances or else he will have to win HOH next week. I haven't had the time to catch BBAD from last night but from what I hear James was a mess being sad and lonely....imagine how he will feel come the next competition if he is still all by his lonesome. Him against everyone else.......I wonder who will be tempted to switch and become his friend then....

I hope Natalie puts big Shelia up.

Hey Bug! Hey everyone!

The ONLY way they will be able to get James out at this point is to backdoor him. Of course, he (along wiht anyone with half a brain) will know this is happening the minute his key is pulled out of the thingie. If he's not backdoored, I really think dude will win the game.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by talula;2877224;
    Hey Bug! Hey everyone!

The ONLY way they will be able to get James out at this point is to backdoor him. Of course, he (along wiht anyone with half a brain) will know this is happening the minute his key is pulled out of the thingie. If he's not backdoored, I really think dude will win the game.
    This was the last week they could back door. Next week everyone plays in POV.

True. But he could still be the replacement nominee (unless he wins the POV, of course) and wouldn't that still be considered backdooring? Isn't that how the "Five Finger Plan" got started? There were only a handful of people left then, too.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by talula;2877230;
    True. But he could still be the replacement nominee (unless he wins the POV, of course) and wouldn't that still be considered backdooring? Isn't that how the "Five Finger Plan" got started? There were only a handful of people left then, too.
    Yes, but as you can see....he kicks butt! lol! I wouldn't want to bet on that. I'd rather put him up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast