+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2/27 Live Feed Transcripts

Re: 2/27 Live Feed Transcripts

Everyone is in HOH on lockdown.

FORT Fogey

Sharon and Josh in storage room.

Josh saying sitting in here worrying about who they will kick out is stupid....we just have to win hoh. He says lets go out and look around study quotes and stuff.

FORT Fogey

Matt and Ryan are laying around the red bedroom. Alex asks if they go live at 3pm. Ryan says I dunno as Josh walks through. After Josh leaves Ryan tells Matt he's studying that s****.

FORT Fogey

Nat, Chel, James, Allison are in kitchen.

Nat says she likes everyone. Allison says she's not sure everyone has shown there cards. James says he's pissed off at some of the stuff thats gone down while he's been HOH that everything has flipped in the last 48 hrs, so he just wanted to sleep.

Nat says I know I love you Crazy James. She hates phoney people then goes on and on about if you don't want to be with me just tell me you want other girls....don't tell me its not you its me....if your not happy with my (to nasty to say) just leave.

FORT Fogey

Shiela says she wanted one of those fridges Chel says she'd buy her one if she wins...Sheila says no way I wanted one so bad until she came in there and now she knows she'd never want one.

Allison says she gets made fun of for her eating habits. Sheila says she always diluted Cranberry juice half and half with water.

Chelsia is talking about a little girl that loses her teeth from too much apple juice.

Allison Queen of ALL says that if a child gets cavaties in baby teeth your not being a very good parent.

FORT Fogey

Allison, Amanda, are looking in Chelsias Mouth for cavaties....Amanda has said she has had 13 cavaties.

They are now talking about root canals. Sounds like Amanda has had a root canal.

Allison says its the same thing with being on the block as slop you don't know what its like until your on it.

Amanda says she hasn't lost weight being on slop. Sheila says she has. They say the scale may be wrong.

Sheila its hard to lose weight in this house with all the junk.

FORT Fogey

Sheila asks Julie will be on today right...someone says mmmhmmm.
    Sheila don't feel sorry for me cuz tonight after I'm going to eat like crazy. Allison yep the thing is its not good to lose weight here because you need to save your strength.
    Sheila good thing its not physical today all the comps have been so physical. Hopefully Adam will be on his game because I need him he's vvery smart. And by the way out of site out of mind. If I don't see it I don't crave it.

FORT Fogey

Sheila and Allison are whispering inaudably while sheila bangs dishes and scrubs counters.

when she stops they are talking about quotes on walls and HOH comp. Feeds on Guinea Pigs.

We have trivia. It appears that Allison said that Josh threatened her - something about saying he was going to slit her throat and then did something with the HOH key and got in her face. She has told this story to Ryan over and over and each time she changes something or adds something more. At first it was "he was this far from my face" and showing 3-5" then it was he was 2 feet away. The last time I hear her tell it she added that he also used some very not so nice words (think Dick from last year).

Earlier she was called to DR and when she came out Josh was called in. Allison was crying in bathroom with Ryan. Chel & Sharon were worried that he was getting kicked out. Apparently he has been told that he can stay but he has to stay 5 feet away from Allison at all times because she is afraid of him. He was telling everyone in the back yard about this.

Allison was again telling Ryan the story and something about her father and brother would get Josh. Then we got trivia again.

Feeds are back. Nat, Adam, Chel, James and Ryan are in the backyard at the pool table. Sheila, Josh and Sharon are in the house talking. No sign of Allison or Matt.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast