+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 2/25 Live Feed Discussion

2/25 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding the live feeds.

Please only discuss what is happening on the feeds today. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day please use a more appropriate thread, e.g. the Strategy thread.

If you want to discuss a specific portion of the transcript, please quote it here so we know what you're talking about.

In addition, please don't use this thread to pseudo-transcribe. Transcribe in the transcription thread, and discuss things in here. That way, people who want to see what's going on on the feeds have a place to read that, and people who want to talk about what's going on can do that here.

Please take any strategy (where you're talking about what what people should do, whether something's a smart or dumb move, etc.) to the Strategy thread. Please use this thread for discussion of what's happening on the live feeds. You can find the Strategy for week 1 thread here:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...-week-1-a.html

Please do not use this thread as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season.

If it doesn't happen today please don't discuss it here. There are threads for almost every topic, please use them.

Thanks!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Re: 2/25 Live Feed Discussion

No discussion yet today? Were you all so disgusted over last night's activities that you're not watching?
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Uhh... it COULD be that our eyes are all still stinging from the sterilization process we had to endure after watching that *ahem* "love"fest...

I dread seeing what they'll do to top THAT little sleazefest.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

It was off-putting, agreed. Did anyone else hear Alex say they should have a talk show for the After Dark show and discuss what happened last night? This whole season is like a train wreck. Sheila has got to go soon.

bha

Quote Originally Posted by andee;2811505;
    It was off-putting, agreed. Did anyone else hear Alex say they should have a talk show for the After Dark show and discuss what happened last night? This whole season is like a train wreck. Sheila has got to go soon.
    Yes, I did hear that. I am sure they will try to do something that would be equal or top last night performance.
    The Best Things in Life are Free.

RETIRED!! Doing whatever I want, whenever I want, with whomever I want!!

I'm just finishing up Afterdark from last night. Nat strikes me as a girl who uses sex as an icebreaker.

RETIRED!! Doing whatever I want, whenever I want, with whomever I want!!

It's funny to hear James talk about how he just can't pleasure himself to relieve some stress knowing that there is a camera looking down at him.

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;2811490;
    No discussion yet today? Were you all so disgusted over last night's activities that you're not watching?
    i was wondering the same thing! lol

I figured the hamsters were hiding in their rooms - or lost their way in the habit trail....
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by andee;2811505;
    This whole season is like a train wreck. Sheila has got to go soon.
    i'm thinking it's more than just the tylenol pm BB took from Sheila - she's in some serious need of mood stabilizers.
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast