+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 2/25 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Fogey

Re: 2/25 Live Feed Discussion

Sheila just said Adam has been a really good partner...quote "I really can't complain."

Hello then why have you complained constantly???

RETIRED!! Doing whatever I want, whenever I want, with whomever I want!!

Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2811919;
    Sheila just said Adam has been a really good partner...quote "I really can't complain."

Hello then why have you complained constantly???
    That is quite possibly the only breath she has taken that wasn't followed by some bitchy remark about Adam.

I have always appreciated the beauty that only a mature woman can possess. Catherine Zeta Jones for example is much more beautiful than she was 10 years ago. A friend of mine is in her 40s (*wicked wink*), but is far more beautiful than her 18yr old daughter. Perhaps it is because of their inner confidence and completeness as a person that they are able to wear their age well. Sheila is definitely not part of that group. In her mind she still looks like she did in her model days when people were climbing over each other to photo her nekkidness. Her leathery bitterness has long destroyed that. She doesn't even look at all like the same person now. It's kind of like the metamorphosis a sockeye salmon goes through during its run from the ocean to its breeding grounds. In the end it doesn't even look like the same beast. Same goes for Sheila the Salmon.

Ohh I watched all the live feeds on youtube from lastnite, good grief what a bunch of sleeze bags. I was shocked at how James was so ummm, who said it, elephant like? lol Unfortunately my curiosity got the best of me and I had to look. BADD idea! I was shocked at Sharon more than anyone else. Who would have thought she could be like that. She definitely has the hots for Mattie.

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetHugs;2812021;
    I was shocked at Sharon more than anyone else. Who would have thought she could be like that. She definitely has the hots for Mattie.

Dunno, Velvet, I think she is into Alex more than Mattie. A good deflation for Mattie's tremendous ego if she is more interested in Alex!
    Last edited by iguanachocolate; 02-26-2008 at 12:05 AM.
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

I wish Sheila/Adam were on the block. She drives me nuts constantly talking to Adam like he's her son. Who the hell cares if he breaks the wire for his microphone!!! It's not her problem!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Shiela must be real horny right now

why is she being decent toward Adam now

She was ragging on him for a few minutes then started hugging him. She's psycho.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2812044;
    She was ragging on him for a few minutes then started hugging him. She's psycho.
    Just dropped in to see what was going on. I hesitate to even put the feeds on tonight.

Buglover - I have to say that I agree 100% with your signature line.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Even a huge BB fan at my work said they should just this season quickly and get a summer season prepared without twists and normal people.

Matt/Ryan/Adam are playing Bball outside in the backyard right now while Natalie paints a portrait of Josh with nail polish.....looks like a police sketch.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fogey

Good move by Josh giving gNat a backrub...he's working it just in case she and Matt stay this week.

+ Reply to Thread