+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 2/25 Live Feed Discussion

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Re: 2/25 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by snickertink;2811695;
    How long has Allison been trashing Amanda and going on and on about her near death exp.

seems like decades....
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

Quote Originally Posted by laura000;2811688;
    can you have coffee when you are on slop
    yes, coffee is allowed, but no cream, milk or sugar.
    Last edited by Mariner; 02-25-2008 at 07:17 PM.
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;2811698;
    Drunken strip tease show #2, performed by Nat and Chelsia with a cameo by Joshuahh in a candy thong, followed by a topless game of chicken (Nat and Chelsia) and mass make-out party in the hot tub.

Only Sheila, Amanda, and Allison stayed away and hid in the house.
    don't forget the girl on girl humping action and the return of the taint slap.

Quote Originally Posted by iguanachocolate;2811704;
    don't forget the girl on girl humping action and the return of the taint slap.
    Oh, how did I forget that?

Naked James...Joshuahh pretend doggy-styling Chelsia...bits of fake toilet paper money stuck up Natalie's behind...ugh.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;2811578;
    Matt's trying to show Allison some workout moves, and Natalie just has to come over and butt in.
    I have this funny image in my head of Matt with a flyswatter in one hand and a can of bugspray in another... the Natalies head pasted over a flying gNat buzzing all around Matt.

I don't think she will ever get it.

an empty nest, and not liking it one dang bit!

I hope Chels and Josh are not buying into Allison and her speal. I totally understand Allison has to work her game but she comes off so sanctimonious (sp) and just irritates the crap out me every time she repeats her little speals over and over and over.
    and her "i almost died" crap is so stinking OLD already.

RETIRED!! Doing whatever I want, whenever I want, with whomever I want!!

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;2811687;
    Really? She mentioned this site, or fans in general?
    She mentioned the site, but with such a glancing remark it was easy to miss. It was when she was standing in the kitchen with some of the others recounting all the wildness from earlier. I think it was after her lecture on how STDs are contracted from the air, which kinda removes the "Sexually Transmitted" part. Someone brought up the idea that they would probably get a segment on Talk Soup. From that she was having one epiphany after another about all of the sources that would be talking about it. Like I said, it was easy to miss, but if you go back and watch for it it is an unmistakable FORT reference.
    Last edited by Omar_X; 02-25-2008 at 07:53 PM.

[QUOTE=Omar_X;2811766;]
    Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;2811687;
    Really? She mentioned this site, or fans in general?QUOTE]

She mentioned the site, but with such a glancing remark it was easy to miss. It was when she was standing in the kitchen with some of the others recounting all the wildness from earlier. I think it was after her lecture on how STDs are contracted from the air, which kinda removes the "Sexually Transmitted" part. Someone brought up the idea that they would probably get a segment on Talk Soup. From that she was having one epiphany after another about all of the sources that would be talking about it. Like I said, it was easy to miss, but if you go back and watch for it it is an unmistakable FORT reference.
    Since I have to agree that Amanda did show some self respect and class last night by NOT joining in the pool orgy, I will just say that I'm glad it was her that mentioned the Fort and not some of the other slimeballs on this show. If she has visited the Fort in the past, she is aware of what true fans are and how to obtain them. The actions of the others has put a really BAD taste in my mouth for BB. I used to invite my daugter (17) to watch feeds with me. This season....NO WAY....and I'm glad I switched over to Dish and don't have Showtime. A little bit of this crowd (on regular show night) goes a lONG WAY!!!

Just so that I am discussing current happenings in the house....anyone watching the feeds? I'm on someone elses laptop and can't log in at the moment.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

an empty nest, and not liking it one dang bit!

I'm watching Allison and Ryan talk about keeping Matt and Nat. bummer. Alex is fun to watch
    wow Allison has got some serious worship going on Ryan

I was really surprised at Sharon, I thought she had more sense. But she was the least objectionable female and I think Ryan was the least objectionable male. Natalie is just sad, and I don't know what to make of Chelsia, except that I don;t beleive for a second last night was the first time she has had any action with a girl. That may explain her lack of action with James. Don't get me wrong, I thought she was showing common sense in not getting to physical with him, but apparently it was him and not common sense.

+ Reply to Thread