+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 2/23 Live Feed Discussion

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Re: 2/23 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by laura000;2808967;
    So did shiela and alison make up or is alison talking bad about her behind her back again?
    they made up and Allison claimed last night that she was a changed person after her near death experience and wasn't going to gossip or talk about anyone ever again.

nice to see it really had an impact on her...
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by iguanachocolate;2808973;
    they made up and Allison claimed last night that she was a changed person after her near death experience and wasn't going to gossip or talk about anyone ever again.

nice to see it really had an impact on her...
    I don't think its completely over While Nat was about to puke and allison was still at the hospital last night....Sheila was still talking crap about Allison.

Well yes, but then the three (Amanda, Allison and Sheila) of them had their lovefest and Allison said she was through with all the bad mouthing, etc... i roll my eyes at that.... lol
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

i just watched the BBAD recording from last nite

man, that Shiela is getting on my damn nerves

she can't get sleep because she is bitching all nite...Nat said she had a headache and instead of letting Nat get some sleep Shiela's in there yapping and crying nonstop

this lady has severe mental problems; I seem to remember that from the very start before Adam ever opened his mouth that Shiela just start berating him and treating him like shhh, now she is flipping everything and making it about him treating her bad. what a bitch.

Alex talks worst than Adam w/ the "Faw-kin this.. Faw-kin that" but it's not a problem to her because she finds him cute.

I wish that broad would just leave and stop making threats, didn't she say that someone is gonna pay her more than she can win on BB from her 'book'

she must have repeated herself 100 times.. my kid is watching...yada yada...

BB hamsters really have a false sense of there own importance and a whacked out perception of how their viewed to america

it was painful watching 3 hrs. of this

FORT Fogey

Right now 4 feeds of Allison talking about how she would be so much better for Ryan than Jen.

Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2809028;
    Right now 4 feeds of Allison talking about how she would be so much better for Ryan than Jen.
    wow, she still obsessed with Ryan

well she'll probably get her wish once the show is over if she plays it cool

Joshuah and Amanda's conversation was interesting, and Allison, well she might top all for her innocent act. all the while she is leaving knife marks in the back of the other girls. I really wish Joshuah and Sharon will use the veto and put up Adam and Sheila.

Why are those on slop eating fajitas?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by susanr342;2809068;
    Why are those on slop eating fajitas?
    Because tonight is the margarita party and they temporarally suspended slop because of Amanda and Allisons illnesses.

Quote Originally Posted by TG1985;2809057;
    Joshuah and Amanda's conversation was interesting, and Allison, well she might top all for her innocent act. all the while she is leaving knife marks in the back of the other girls. I really wish Joshuah and Sharon will use the veto and put up Adam and Sheila.
    what was josh and amanda's conversation about?

+ Reply to Thread