+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 2/23 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 2/23 Live Feed Discussion

Sheila makes everything all about her. I really find her an embarrassing rep for the older set on the show. She said she liked
    Evel Dick. Dick would chop her to bits. I'd almost like to see that, but it'd be too brutal. Before the two got sick, first Adam told her to can it about her problems with Allison but it wasn't until Matty, I think, told her to keep some things to herself that she finally walked away and quieted down a bit. The men have a lower tolerance for this kind of constant worrying out loud., or they are more overt about telling Shelia to shut up.

I'm gonna say I hope she goes soon, and then again, I'm not that fond of most of them.

an empty nest, and not liking it one dang bit!

OH GEEZ shut up! Allison! dang yes we all know she almost died, touched heaven and came back to the light. this is getting old

So Allison is still trying to convince herself that she's better for Ryan than Jenn. That's nice.
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Hot Water is back on!

Natalie is STILL whining about Matt not wanting to get to know her. Has she never heard the saying "he's just not that into you?"

It's impossible to transcribe these two, they're whispering a mile a minute.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

an empty nest, and not liking it one dang bit!

Allison is my new least liked hamster. she is too much. Poor Ryan he has no idea. Her and Nat are de-luuuuussional! I was not a fan of Jen but I hope she snatches Alli bald when they get out of the house

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;2808812;
    I have been wondering when the "dirty little secret" stuff will come into play. There has got to be some twists coming. And one of them better be breaking up the couples!
    Good lord I hope so....I usually don't defend male chauvinist pigs. But I'd like to see Adam get a chance to play.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

i just saw an ad for big brother where they're going to talk about matt and natalie's *cough* one-sided relationship.

I log on to the feeds and four cams are on Allison yapping about "strategy" with James and Chelsia up in the HoH. Then after that Allison proceeds to the shower and Chelsia offers to join her in there. That was one hell of a segue.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

So did shiela and alison make up or is alison talking bad about her behind her back again?

+ Reply to Thread