+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2/22 Live Feed Transcripts

2/22 Live Feed Transcripts

Welcome to the transcripts. For those of you who would like to transcribe, we only have a few rules, and everyone is welcome:

1) Please don't include commentary in your transcripts unless a minor amount is necessary to explain what's going on.

2) Please don't use nicknames for contestants. Obviously, things they call themselves are okay, like "Chicken George" and "Boogie". But things like "Aliscum" and so on are not going to be acceptable.

3) You are welcome to post shorter posts. Please use this thread rather than the discussion thread for any sort of update on what is going on with the feeds.

4) Please remember our PG-13 guidelines, and star out bad words. Not just the vowels, either. I recommend using the first letter, and stars for ALL the rest.

If you're reading the transcripts, please keep this rule in mind:

1) Don't discuss the transcripts here. Use the Live Feed Discussion thread, or another thread, to discuss them. Commentary, questions, etc. will be removed immediately.

Also, we love our transcribers and we think they do an excellent job. They deserve all the praise in the world, but we want to keep this particular thread to transcripts only. So if you want to tell them how much you appreciate the job they do for all of us, please do so by clicking here:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...on-thread.html
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Re: 2/22 Live Feed Transcripts

All cameras were on the houseguest sleeping in their beds and now we get trivia.

Feeds came back on. Amanda, Nat, Chel & Sheila were in storage room and they have all left and gone to washroom. They are discussing what they have while on slop.

Amanda tells Sheila that BB said people on slop could NOT partake of the margarita party. Sheila goes on a rant about it, and the lack of hot water, and the fact that she's sleeping next to an idiot and can't get any lovin'....

Josh on bed with James in HOH room. Chel just came in.
    Josh says: I don't think Amanda and Alex are as strong as we thing. Matty is a mule, you can't beat him down.

They are talking about POV. They heard clanging outside. Chel says we have to win this. Josh says we don't know what we are getting into. Josh asks Chel to pick him as the host.

Sounds like they are wanting to target Matt & Nat for eviction.

James says we don't know if we are going to do it yet. We were just thinking about it.

Josh say it would be shocking.

One of the guys said that he would love to see Sheila squirm on the block.

James is telling how Nat did a strip show last night. Josh says did she take off everything. James says no that she had see through underwear.

Josh says he is going to go and shave. He says if he plays POV and wins he has no problem pulling Alex & Amanda off. He says Amanda is freaking out.

A little talk about when things will happen - POV today, ceremony tomorrow and eviction on Sunday. Chel said something about show only being 6 weeks and being there for 2 already.

Josh leaves and then we get flames.

Feeds are back. Allison, Alex & Josh and in kitchen. Allison has a bad cold seems to be in her chest. They are talking about Nat striptease last night. James come in now too.

Matt and Sheila making fun of the soulmate thing: "If Big Brother says we're soulmates, it must be true."

It's sickening, says Matt (referencing Natalie). Sheila makes a disapproving sound to Matt, and he says that Nat is just so gullible, thinking he really is her soulmate.

Stop singing, says BB. Feeds are getting blurry and weird, going to reload.

Sheila talking to Alison about why she wasn't talking to her yesterday. Allison says she wasn't.

Nat comes in and says that if Amanda & Alex win POV they are going to take themselves down and that they are going to vote to keep her and matt so they need just 1 more vote. Sheila and Ali point out "who would go on the block against you". Nat seems completely surprised that someone else would go up. So they are now trying to figure out who will go up.

Chel and James called to DR room.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast