+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 2/19 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Fanatic

Re: 2/19 Live Feed Discussion

OK i am lost...I watched the Josh/Amanda/Chelsia screamer on youtube earlier today. Am I the only one who has gone from loving Josh to HATING him after that spectacle?? Did he think he was Evil Dick?? Did he think Amanda was Jenius?? I couldn't stand Jen and felt she deserved alot of what Dick threw at her. But wth did Amanda do to deserve Josh shrieking and cursing in her face?? Over some bs "he said/she said" crap??

Now I am reading he and Amanda are talking???? And he plans to pick a fight with her before POV to "rattle her"??? Another Dick wannabe ploy??

I cannot think of one player I want to see win this thing. I liked Ali til she and Josh cackled and congratulated each other over Josh's diatribe at Amanda. That made me think she's a real b*tch. I dunno...maybe Sharon or Sheila? Honestly, I can't stand any of em.

Can anyone give me someone to root for with GOOD reasons??? lololol

Nik

Does anyone know how everyone is voting? I hope Jen and Parker get the boot!

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

i agree completely with you, NYCJUDE.

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by talula;2802658;
    Quality shot of Jen getting a (very aggressive) massage from Ryan and she makes him pause so she can dig her panties/bikini bottoms out of her goods. Her mother must be so proud.

what I thought was funny was that Jen was worried about the other houseguests seeing her butt, but seemingly oblivious to the fact that all the Showtime viewers could see it before the placement of the towel.
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345