+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: James -BB9 (Live Feeds)

Re: James -BB9 (Live Feeds)

I guess his bike isn't the only thing he's been riding around the world!

The "N" knocking comment is stupid as hell. These people do know they're being recorded 24/7 don't they. Jeez.
    Never heard that term before, we were PC enough as kids to call it what it was....."knocking on a door and running".

That tattoo of the priest is strange to say the least.

FORT Regular

So, I read on another forum that James "serviced" Josh in the HoH room. Is that true? The post kinda seemed trollish (the poster was obviously not a fan of this set of hamsters, but who is really?), and I know people have talked about that it "could happen." Did it actually happen?

Quote Originally Posted by RememberMe;2829773;
    So, I read on another forum that James "serviced" Josh in the HoH room. Is that true? The post kinda seemed trollish (the poster was obviously not a fan of this set of hamsters, but who is really?), and I know people have talked about that it "could happen." Did it actually happen?
    I havent heard that story. Althought James did tell Chel/Josh that he has had sex with a guy or that he was bi.
    Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.

FORT Regular

Thanks. I knew he had told Chelsia something along the lines of he had been with guys before.

Thanks to everyone for watching this filth for me so that I can retain my illusion of superiority.

I ran across a video of James in the kitchen with Josh and Shelia. He flips open a bible and reads the first passage he see's.

It is 1 Corinthians 5 and here is the passage:

Expel the Immoral Brother! 1It is actually reported that there is sexual immorality among you, and of a kind that does not occur even among pagans: A man has his father's wife. 2And you are proud! Shouldn't you rather have been filled with grief and have put out of your fellowship the man who did this? 3Even though I am not physically present, I am with you in spirit. And I have already passed judgment on the one who did this, just as if I were present. 4When you are assembled in the name of our Lord Jesus and I am with you in spirit, and the power of our Lord Jesus is present, 5hand this man over to Satan, so that the sinful nature[a] may be destroyed and his spirit saved on the day of the Lord. 6Your boasting is not good. Don't you know that a little yeast works through the whole batch of dough? 7Get rid of the old yeast that you may be a new batch without yeast—as you really are. For Christ, our Passover lamb, has been sacrificed. 8Therefore let us keep the Festival, not with the old yeast, the yeast of malice and wickedness, but with bread without yeast, the bread of sincerity and truth. 9I have written you in my letter not to associate with sexually immoral people— 10not at all meaning the people of this world who are immoral, or the greedy and swindlers, or idolaters. In that case you would have to leave this world. 11But now I am writing you that you must not associate with anyone who calls himself a brother but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or a slanderer, a drunkard or a swindler. With such a man do not even eat. 12What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside? 13God will judge those outside. "Expel the wicked man from among you."

I wanted to open a discussion about what this passage could mean.

I see it as meaning "Team Christ" needs to look within, to expel the person who is immoral (Nat?).. it is telling them "What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside?" referring to them judging James. It says not to associate with "sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or a slanderer, a drunkard or a swindler" Does James even drink?

I just thought this was interesting... to see the video, see youtube, search string "BB9 - Crazy James reads the Bible"
    “I fell off my pink cloud with a thud.” ~ Elizabeth Taylor

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;2885939;
    Does James even drink?
    Yes, I just watched a video of his made before BB where he was "drunk for 48 hours straight" and a different one where he was pooping all over a beach.

Plus...he's drank in the house. They just never give them enough to get any of them drunk...except Nat & Chelsia. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;2886315;
    Yes, I just watched a video of his made before BB where he was "drunk for 48 hours straight" and a different one where he was pooping all over a beach.

Plus...he's drank in the house. They just never give them enough to get any of them drunk...except Nat & Chelsia. LOL!
    Its quite hard to miss the Pink Bus video's.. so I knew he drank, then. But I meant Now. I didn't know if he still drank or if he had drank in the house. Cause I have ever seen him drink.
    “I fell off my pink cloud with a thud.” ~ Elizabeth Taylor

Yes he has had beer in the house.

And how could one forget James & Chelsia getting trashed off Bloody Mary (I think that's what it was) mix the first night of their HOH.

Remember him passing out after drinking so much? There were screencaps floating around, he was laid out cold on the spa table and the others got permission to drag him to the couch since they couldn't carry him upstairs.

ETA: added pic
    Last edited by waywyrd; 04-02-2008 at 11:33 AM.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Awww, there's Alex.

That's all I can see in this picture, lol!

+ Reply to Thread