Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Adam - BB9 (Live Feeds)

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Adam - BB9 (Live Feeds)

Adam
    Delray Beach, Florida
    Single
    Public Relations Manager

Please use this thread for any ongoing discussion of Adam from the live feeds or the show.

"Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Proud Red Sox Lover irishkate81's Avatar

Re: Adam - BB9 (Live Feeds)

He is just so gross
    BB9 Josh to Sharon: "Code Red Emergency, I need your Precious Moments Bible!!""

FORTified with vitamins phunkykat's Avatar

i was completely offended by his "retard" remark. my son is on the autism spectrum and the thought of his teachers or therapists flippantly calling him a retard makes me sick to my stomach. if adam really works with kids on spectrum, he should know it is a spectrum and plenty of kids with ASD do not have mental retardation. i hated him anyway because he seems completely annoying and manic but now he has zero chance of winning me over.:nono
    Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
    Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile

RIP Lily, the original phunky kat. 1997-2009

I found his remarks to be particularly offensive, also.
    I would not be one iota surprised if his employers also found his remarks very offensive. He would not be the first BB guest in history to have jeopardized his job over ignorant statements.

Just the way this guy looks skeeves me out. I wouldn't want him in my space. Did you notice the way he looks at women in their bathing suits? Just a nasty look, like a total pervert.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Didn't like this guy at first, and now I'm thoroughly repulsed after that comment. What a pig. A repulsive, bug-eyed pig.

And if he's 29, I'm the freaking queen of England.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;2794960;
    Didn't like this guy at first, and now I'm thoroughly repulsed after that comment. What a pig. A repulsive, bug-eyed pig.

And if he's 29, I'm the freaking queen of England.
    I thought the same thing...there is no way he is 29. And to say he is a repulsive pig is an insult to repulsive pigs everywhere. He should lose his job. I actually felt bad for him the first episode...now I'm not even sure I'll be able to watch him.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulas;2794969;
    I thought the same thing...there is no way he is 29. And to say he is a repulsive pig is an insult to repulsive pigs everywhere. He should lose his job. I actually felt bad for him the first episode...now I'm not even sure I'll be able to watch him.
    I'm with you. I was annoyed that Sheila didn't give him a chance now I don't want anyone to give him a chance.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I just figured out who he reminds me of. The ghost preacher from Poltergiest 2!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Children with Autism -- Do not ALL have Mental retardation

For those who do not already know, which includes Adam who exudes IGNORANCE:

Children with Autism or other developmental disabilities, such as Cerebral Palsy, do not necessarily have any form of mental retardation.

"Special Needs" means just that: Needs that have a special quality to them. A child who is born without a hand due to amniotic ligation can be neruo-typical and have an IQ over genius level 147. She is a special needs child.

A child with Down Syndrome may have an IQ of under 70. He may have low muscle tone and need to have more support whilst sitting in a chair. He is a Special Needs Child.

A child with Autism with an amazing memory for facts but severe sensory issues -- The lights are too bright, the sounds are too loud, the chair is too high. He is a Special Needs Child.

A child with an IQ of 140 who cannot read or spell due to Visual Processing delays may be able to swim like a fish on the swim team and play the cello beautifully. She is a Special Needs Child.

All these children have something in common: It's not only that they are special needs children, but that they are CHILDREN with FEELINGS who live in this world day in and day out, learning from the community members around them about how to perceive others.

Adam is an ignorant and foolish, puerile man. To make matters worse, there are still many like him in the world who are equally ignorant and puerile.

Wherever his hair salon will be or currently is, and wherever he is currently working, let it be known that he is an unkind man with an unjust way of viewing children and thus adults with any unique differences. This is very much akin to a person who views people of different skin colors or ethnicities with false acceptance in public, then discloses to others behind closed doors that those people are beneath him or her.

Shame on you, Adam.

--From a TACA MOM in West Valley, Los Angeles

:nono
    Last edited by TACA_Mom_LA; 02-15-2008 at 11:04 AM. Reason: typos

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast