+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Adam - BB9 (Live Feeds)

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Adam - BB9 (Live Feeds)

Quote Originally Posted by pamkayks;2829787;
    I think its 8-Baller with for short calling him Baller. But I have referenced it to doing drugs, so I guess he has told them some wild stories about him doing lots of drugs.
    Ah, thanks! Given these hamsters I was fearing some sexual reference.

Adam has admitted to smoking (lots of) pot, but I'm not sure about any "harder" drugs. I wouldn't be surprised with this crew.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order

Quote Originally Posted by pamkayks;2829787;
    I think its 8-Baller with for short calling him Baller. But I have referenced it to doing drugs, so I guess he has told them some wild stories about him doing lots of drugs.
    He said he smokes pot every day before he goes to work. That boy's going to get a promotion when he gets back to his Autistic kids.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by gagi;2830285;
    He said he smokes pot every day before he goes to work. That boy's going to get a promotion when he gets back to his Autistic kids.
    Luckily rumor has it he's been fired already....

Stickers spits nickels... PK...'s Avatar

I thought he was talking about perquoset (SP) for pain from his almost fatal car accident??? That's what he and Shelia talked about the other night on AfterDark.... Am I wrong?
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order

Quote Originally Posted by PK...;2831304;
    I thought he was talking about perquoset (SP) for pain from his almost fatal car accident??? That's what he and Shelia talked about the other night on AfterDark.... Am I wrong?
    I didn't hear that conversation. I do know that he, Chelsia and James talked in the beginning of the show about having to go cold turkey in order to be in the show.

FORT Fan

Re: Adam - BB9

I'm sure this is explained somewhere (and to tell the truth I'm not sure I really want to know) but why does Adam call himself Baller or A. Baller? Is it as gross as it sounds? Does it have anything to do with the fact that he always has his hand down his pants?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by judibug;2873927;
    I'm sure this is explained somewhere (and to tell the truth I'm not sure I really want to know) but why does Adam call himself Baller or A. Baller? Is it as gross as it sounds? Does it have anything to do with the fact that he always has his hand down his pants?
    There has actually been a lot of discussion about this is in the Live Feed discussions... some theories...

From urbandictionary.com:

1.baller
    A thug that has "made it" to the big time. Originally referred ball players that made it out of the streets to make millions as a pro ball player, but now is used to describe any thug that is living large.

Of course, in his case - maybe it has to do with him having his hands in his pants nonstop.

More than likely it's both. Drug reference and money reference. Adam has stated before about how much money he's put up his nose in the past.

I'm sure its something like the Lil Troy song, "Wanna be a Balla"... Its more or less like pimpin, gangster, kinda deal..

These are just a few ideas being thrown around, but I don't think anyone really knows the true story behind it.

FORT Fan

Thanks for the research. I'll stick with my original theory.

BigBrotherAddict KaosComesAtNite's Avatar

personally I am just sick of having to watch him with his hands down his pants...then touching food its just gross.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast