Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amanda -BB9 (Live Feeds)

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Amanda -BB9 (Live Feeds)

Amanda
    Fridley, MN
    Single
    Paralegal

Please use this thread for any ongoing discussion of Amanda from the live feeds or the show.

"Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Re: Amanda -BB9 (Live Feeds)

Jotting down some notes about Amanda that she just said..

Father committed suicide.
    Lived in a shelter in 3rd grade.
    Boyfriend of many years was absent from her father's funeral cause he was cheating on her with another girl at the time.
    People treated her bad in high school cause she was "hideous".
    Ran away her Senior year cause her dad was crazy.
    Switched schools with only 6 weeks to go her senior year.

Still trying to learn about these people with all the bickering going on so early in the game..

LOL..she wears medium booty shorts cause a medium is too small and larges are to big. So she just wears mediums.

I make BOLD moves... weebleBeeble's Avatar

wow

she's been through a lot

surprised she's so open about it
    when asked what was 2+2..amber cried.jameka prayed.dani got soooo frustratedddd.
    kail lied.dick yelled.eric elaborately explained why it was 7
    dustin and jessica believed eric
    no wonder none of them can put 2 and 2 together

yeah, i do see her favoring Sandra Bullock

the pale face and big nose

I don't know what she did to make everyone so pissed off with her, but Joshuah was really laying into her the other night.
    I didn't see the entire incident, but it seemed to centre around Joshuah finally losing his cool because Amanda's so self-centered, which seems ridiculous, but I really couldn't determine what else might have caused him to lose it like he did.
    He was really venomous, imo, even stooping so low as to mention her dad's suicide.
    Chelsia joined in and mimicked Amanda's rump always being on show in her shorts and criticised her for looking in the mirror all the time, which again to me doesn't seem worthy of the barrage she took from the others.
    The HG's this season are crazy.
    "That's Numberwang!"

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

apparently, she talked to Matt about how she felt Alex had touched her inappropriately in bed the night before and Matt talked to Chelsia who was mad for some reason and it blew up from there. as far as i can tell, it was all at allison's instigation.

why josh had to get into it, i don't know, but i think he has been a ticking time bomb since neil had to leave and he wanted to lay into someone and she became his target because we all know how good bb players (insert exaggerated eyeroll here) love to cull the weak from the herd and attack... everyone chimed in and it escalated from there. some really hatefu things were directed towards Amanda - someone made the comment 'give the girl a noos' and i belive it was josh who said so she can hang herself like her father.

disgusting.
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

personally, i think peeps behavior this year is a result of the dick tirades last year - people now see that as a 'winning' strategy.
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

naw, they just like to cast "unstable" people on these shows

While I think Amanda IS a vain little twit, in no way did she deserve that mob attack the other night. I was impressed that she kept her cool while the others ganged up on her....until her dad was mentioned. Chelsia was the one who said "give her a noose" and Joshuah was the pathetic human being who said "like her dad."

That was beyond low.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by iguanachocolate;2801367;
    personally, i think peeps behavior this year is a result of the dick tirades last year - people now see that as a 'winning' strategy.
    I think Producer Allison Grodner is such a slime bag that when she saw people inexplicably respond positively to Dick's (imo) revolting and unacceptable behaviour last season she wanted more of the same.

She can't even be bothered to wait to see if showmances develop this season.
    She's pairing them up to ensure some bedroom action, however tame, but has compiled a group that seems intent on giving her exactly what she wants.

I don't care what Amanda's done, or allegedly done, the way they ganged up on her screaming and name calling was very uncomfortable.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast