+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Amanda -BB9 (Live Feeds)

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Re: Amanda -BB9 (Live Feeds)

i agree totally, Fluff - AG saw how popular ED was last year and decided to promote that kind of atmosphere in hopes of higher ratings.
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

I wonder if she's had therapy yet because if she hasn't there is no way she should be on a show with people like this. It's obvious that she blames herself for her dad's death.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;2801523;
    I think Producer Allison Grodner is such a slime bag that when she saw people inexplicably respond positively to Dick's (imo) revolting and unacceptable behaviour last season she wanted more of the same.
    She can't even be bothered to wait to see if showmances develop this season.
    She's pairing them up to ensure some bedroom action, however tame, but has compiled a group that seems intent on giving her exactly what she wants.

I don't care what Amanda's done, or allegedly done, the way they ganged up on her screaming and name calling was very uncomfortable.
    Allison reminds of the Faye Dunaway character in the movie "Network"; will try to do anything for ratings no matter how disgusting.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Oh wow.

I just saw the argument on YouTube. I wonder how they're going to edit this if it does air on TV. The argument is a little harder for me to watch because based of what I've seen on Amanda on TV, she is quickly becoming my favorite. And to see these people gang up on one of the few people I like was hard.

But that's nothing in comparison to how hard it was to see how much was coming out of Josh's mouth. Like others in this thread have said, that was so low to mention her father. Was it Chelsia who said the noose comment? I didn't really hear the argument well because I had it up loud while other people in my house are sleeping. I didn't want to wake them, especially while I'm watching a video that had many cuss words. So I turned it down lower.

But anyway, the things that were said to her were very harsh. It's not like she didn't not deserve it, that's for sure. Amanda has been known to talk a lot. But did she deserve this whole argument? IMO, not at all.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I've got to admit, I'm a little lost. I saw the video on youtube and what an explosive event that was. I figured the fists were about to start flying.

What caused Josh to go off on her like that? What's the atmosphere around the house like now? Is everybody against Amanda? What caused the whole issue and how is the house dealing with it now?
    Britney: "Brendon has the worst sportsmanship I've ever seen and I played 5th grade basketball"

Things calmed down. Amanda and Joshua made up, on the surface, anyway. Some speculated that Joshie was mad because he lost his partner, Neil from the show. He says he bottles things up and then just explodes and then it's over. However, a bunch are gunning for Amanda to go up on the block.

It should be interesting to see who wins HOH this week. Tonight?

I heard Joshua in the diary room saying he attacked Amanda just to take advantage of the opportunity to throw her under the bus.

I too would agree that Fluff has it right, if it sells they'll use it.

I posted this on the show board. Oops. So I am posting it over here now just because I wrote it. Maybe it will make some sense here.

When Amanda passed out neither she, nor anyone else knew that Allison was in the dairy room. If your husband was watching the live feeds then he saw part of Amanda's reactions, however if he watched the show the incident was very heavily edited. Amanda's seizure went on much longer than the show indicated. The nurse was also not right out there like the show indicated she was still at the point of injecting Allison and then checking to see if her throat opened before she ran out.

I thought Amanda was going to pass out before she did. She was not walking directly on her heels but her feet were starting to turn over more with each step. Then she passed out flat on her face. Facedown, authentic.

Once again, when Amanda fainted no one in the house knew Allison was in the diary room.

Amanda's blood sugar was again down to 90 just a day ago.

I think Amanda erred in her game play for the first week until the big argument. If you watched the live feeds and the diary room you know that Josh said he only doid what he did because he recognized it as a good time to make Amanda look bad. He also is the one who said Amanda said Alex tried to rape her. Amanda never said that at all. Josh is a real backstabbing player. He apologizes for the things he said while he knows he did it intentionally to hurt her game play and her partnership with Alex.

Good luck Amanda now on the outside. Maybe you will want to burn your casual BB9 wardrobe, it's just a thought.

So now she is gone and I wish her good luck.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I wish her luck too.

She was really growing on me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12