Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jen - BB9 (Live Feeds)

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Jen - BB9 (Live Feeds)

Jen
    Columbus, OH
    Single
    Bartender

Please use this thread for any ongoing discussion of Jen from the live feeds or the show.

"Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Re: Jen - BB9 (Live Feeds)

She seems desperate to win this, even to the degree that she's appears to be actively sabotaging her boyfriend's chances.

She can't keep her mouth shut.
    She told the others that she thinks she's paired with Parker because Ryan has issues with interracial relationships. If that is true then I have no sympathy for Ryan, but if it isn't then I feel bad for him that his own girlfriend has floated the idea that he has those issues.
    Ryan was furious with her, even accused her of "throwing him under the bus".

From listening to the conversations I do think he has issues with interracial relationships and the "some of my best friends are black" defence never washes with me.
    Why would Jen tell people this unless she's trying to give them a reason to vote him and his partner off instead of her and Parker?
    She seems very calculating, but in a win at all cost rather than a strategically savvy way.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Even Parker doesn't think he's racist. He thinks that Sheila & Allison blew it way out of porportion. Which....they did.

Ryan? Is there someone on the show named Ryan?

Oh is that the big shadow that Jen lays with?
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

I have to dig it up but haven't they only been dating four months or something like that? I imagine a half mil looks a lot more important than a semi-serious relationship about now. I can't imagine Jen winning this but it also looks like she's going to wreck their relationship at the same time.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

No, I believe they said they've been together for 9 or 10 months and they moved in together after 2 months. I don't foresee a marriage after this experience, though. Unless maybe their among the first couples to be kicked out so they can maybe get back to their "regular" lives.

I want this girl gone asap. I don't know how much more of her I can take.

She's very nasty. She said something last night about a spot on her underwear......I just don't understand why these people don't get they are being filmed all the time. The whole sex in the bathroom thing grossed me out to the point I just see her face and want to .
    Yup, with donuts!!

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

I know...all I kept thinking about were the germs they was touching and where they putting those germs. Yuck!!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2803059;
    She's very nasty. She said something last night about a spot on her underwear......I just don't understand why these people don't get they are being filmed all the time. The whole sex in the bathroom thing grossed me out to the point I just see her face and want to .
    Ryan told her about the spot on her underwear and she told him that it was probably from the cream (that she was given for the really bad rash she has under her bottom).
    Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast