+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Wrap Party Pics, Gossip, and Stories Wanted

Re: Wrap Party Pics, Gossip, and Stories Wanted

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;2578798;
    I went online and saw the Early Show interview and it indicated that Dick and Dani saw each other when they were going to the auditions for the show, and from that point on Dick figured that they'd both be on the show as some part of an "estranged family members" twist. He told Julie that he text messaged Dani while he was at the audition, telling her that their family drama may play out on tv, but Dani didn't respond to his text. Julie was a little surprised that Dick was texting Dani given their "haven't talked in 2 years" schtick, but Dick responded that he'd often text or email Dani or call her cell and that she "usually" ignored him and didn't reply, but he certainly didn't say that they'd had no communication whatsoever that whole time.
    When Dick said he knew they were both at the auditions and he texted Daniele, she immediately said she ignored his message...

I wonder if Dick's mouth ranneth over once more? He also said, against the regs, he told all his buds in Dublin he would be on the show (cause BB wouldn't find out), and we know he told Vincent, or they would not be able to work out a code for the HOH letter...

So, he has admitted to three breaches of contract - to date... There is something about the "monies" they referenced the other night on AfterDark, that BB said they could not talk about...

Dani went into more of their strategy on Housecalls that, obviously, no one was aware of... This was in reference to the AP, and she said they had a strategy for every contingency... When were they able to do all this plotting and planning on the show, itself? Did BB allow them private time to talk without mics?

I still think there is more to this than we have seen...

But good on them...
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit;2578861;
    I noticed Jamicas dress too. It didn't seem to fit well at all. If BB did supply clothes...they must of been really mad at Jen. She was not dressed up for the occasion at all. Did you notice?
    That could add to the theory that BB provides the clothes. I could see Jen declaring she didn't care for the BB clothes, and choosing to wear her own.

Finally looked at the Dani interview on cbs2.....urgh......sorry I watched it. She was super full of herself........and it didn't help that the interviewer thought she was thee best player since Eve......with a lot of kiss kiss kiss...

He told her when she was down and saying (not exactly but things like) "this is soooooooooooo bad, I doooooooon't want to beeeeeee here"..and so forth, he said "America was crying with you"... ..... but at least he watched the show.

Then they had their own Amber and Jen bashing time.....
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit;2578861;
    I noticed Jamicas dress too. It didn't seem to fit well at all. If BB did supply clothes...they must of been really mad at Jen. She was not dressed up for the occasion at all. Did you notice?
    Yes, I noticed.

If they did supply the clothing..someone has a strange sense of humor (Amber's dress)

Jessica and Amber definitely had the same hairstylist.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat;2579061;
    an Egg Beater?

Ambers hair looked a HOT MESS!! I can't say the same about Jess's. I thought that Amber looked a Mess from head to toe. IMOP
    Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Just found this on Real Player.......

Chat with Nick/Daniele LIVE 9 pm/6pm ET
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

scmoo2 said an egg beater..

I say a 1980's egg beater.....Someone got a hold of those girls and gave them a "spiral perm".....ha

It's too bad their hair was sooo sorry......eeek.....and then again, maybe that's the way they wanted it..
    and I noticed Danielle and Jessica were the only two that dressed up. Everyone else had on sundresses or sweaters....etc.

I definitely prefer Nick's hair long......
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by itsjustmejanie;2578808;
    About the dress.. now that I see this I am beginning to wonder if maybe BB supplies the HG with clothes (especially the girls) for the finale. The reason why i say this is I noticed last night that all the girls were wearing outfits that I had not seen before. Now this could be for several reasons. It could be these were the clothes that they won in the challenge. (if that was the case, then maybe janelle was given clothes too and thats how they got the same dress). It could be that each girl brought a special dress to wear just for the finale.
    I doubt they gave the guys clothes. Did you see Dick's jeans? But it is likely they give the girl's choices.

+ Reply to Thread