+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Wrap Party Pics, Gossip, and Stories Wanted

Re: Wrap Party Pics, Gossip, and Stories Wanted

Quote Originally Posted by KELBEL;2578662;
    There are some interviews on cbs2.com, I hope its alright to post that.
    They have an after finale interview on each of the houseguests. I really enjoyed watching all the interviews. Mike is glad he didn't have to spend his entire summer in the house. Nick still adores Danielle. I won't give anymore information away.
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

I watched the after Today Show interview on CBS news. Dick said (because Danielle wouldn't divulge any information) that Nick and Danielle talked all night on the phone. Sounds like Nick is moving out to Orange county. She wouldn't talk about Kris on the interview. I don't think she wanted to cause him anymore pain than necessary.
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by Vonna;2578697;
    I watched the after Today Show interview on CBS news. Dick said (because Danielle wouldn't divulge any information) that Nick and Danielle talked all night on the phone. Sounds like Nick is moving out to Orange county. She wouldn't talk about Kris on the interview. I don't think she wanted to cause him anymore pain than necessary.
    Just so no one jumps to any conclusions, Nick was already planning to move out to California almost as soon as he left the house. He's not moving because of the phone call. Still, things do look promising for Nick-Daniele, and I hope for the best for them (though I do feel bad for Kris too).

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by RoyaltyBuff;2578686;
    Maybe it WAS Janelle's!!
    Somehow I don't think they wear the same size, even though Dani has managed to gain a little weight in the house. And that's no insult to Janelle!

Quote Originally Posted by Vonna;2578697;
    Hey since you watched that show (i was at work) did they say anything about the fact that they were estranged for two years was all a lie? I read this over on the main CBS BB8 boards but only found one thread about it. I would think that if they said this, all of these message boards would blow up with this news...

Let me know if that was truly said or not.

Thanks

Janie
    WOOHOO Dick won!!

LG.

I went online and saw the Early Show interview and it indicated that Dick and Dani saw each other when they were going to the auditions for the show, and from that point on Dick figured that they'd both be on the show as some part of an "estranged family members" twist. He told Julie that he text messaged Dani while he was at the audition, telling her that their family drama may play out on tv, but Dani didn't respond to his text. Julie was a little surprised that Dick was texting Dani given their "haven't talked in 2 years" schtick, but Dick responded that he'd often text or email Dani or call her cell and that she "usually" ignored him and didn't reply, but he certainly didn't say that they'd had no communication whatsoever that whole time.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by itsjustmejanie;2578794;
    Hey since you watched that show (i was at work) did they say anything about the fact that they were estranged for two years was all a lie? I read this over on the main CBS BB8 boards but only found one thread about it. I would think that if they said this, all of these message boards would blow up with this news...

Let me know if that was truly said or not.

Thanks

Janie
    WOOHOO Dick won!!
    No, neither of them said that. They hadn't talked in a couple of years. They did mention that prior to the 2 years, they had a really good friendship. During the past couple of years, Dick would text Dani, emails ect but rarely got a reply.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Quote Originally Posted by RoyaltyBuff;2578686;
    Maybe it WAS Janelle's!!

About the dress.. now that I see this I am beginning to wonder if maybe BB supplies the HG with clothes (especially the girls) for the finale. The reason why i say this is I noticed last night that all the girls were wearing outfits that I had not seen before. Now this could be for several reasons. It could be these were the clothes that they won in the challenge. (if that was the case, then maybe janelle was given clothes too and thats how they got the same dress). It could be that each girl brought a special dress to wear just for the finale.

Another reason that made me think that maybe BB supplied the dresses is because Jameka's was an odd fit. It looked the bust of the dress was too big for her.

I dont know.. its just my opinion.

Janie

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit;2578800;
    No, neither of them said that. They hadn't talked in a couple of years. They did mention that prior to the 2 years, they had a really good friendship. During the past couple of years, Dick would text Dani, emails ect but rarely got a reply.
    ok good i am glad that wasn't true. I hope this time together helped to repair the relationship

Janie

Quote Originally Posted by itsjustmejanie;2578808;
    Jameka's was an odd fit. It looked the bust of the dress was too big for her.

I dont know.. its just my opinion.

Janie
    I noticed Jamicas dress too. It didn't seem to fit well at all. If BB did supply clothes...they must of been really mad at Jen. She was not dressed up for the occasion at all. Did you notice?
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

+ Reply to Thread