+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 9/18 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/18 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;2578281;
    Not sad at all, bama. It'll be interesting to go back in time and compare each of the houseguests' character three months ago compared to now.

Yeah, I think it's from the first week (that we got to see) as I've heard bits and pieces about Carol and Amber being on the block.
    I don't if anyone else does this but, in the beginning of the show I really don't pay much attention to the HG"s because there are so many of them to keep track of. So I like watching the beginning reruns just to see what I missed and look for things certain things that have been mentioned all during the show. I really couldn't tell you anything about Carol or Mike so it's good to look back and watch them. I will have my feeds until Oct 4th so I guess I will watch till then.

Quote Originally Posted by Perwin;2578633;
    I sure hope they disinfected that astro turf before the party. There had to been at least 2" of Dick's goobers spread all over that backyard.
    I often thought that while watching the show! How disgusting that the rest of the house has to walk around out there amongst all of Dick's spit! Gag!!

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

i've been watching/listening to the re-run of the feeds while doing some work on the computer tonight and i must say ... there's WAY TOO MANY people in there!!! they're on lockdown in the backyard and carol is still there so it's obviously before the first eviction.

but wow, so many conversations going on at once ... i can't focus!

You would think they'd edit out the vortexes this time around...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

One thing I noticed from peeking in to the early feeds today was that Amber was already talking a lot about "good people", and about God, so the allegation that this started later when she got really close to Jameka appears to be inaccurate.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;2579420;
    You would think they'd edit out the vortexes this time around...
    that would be nice, wouldn't it??? or maybe show the competitions instead of vortex now that it's not a big secret?

i was thinking it would also be nice if they let us see the first week they were in the house before the feeds went live, when everyone first started to get to know each other.

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;2579658;
    i was thinking it would also be nice if they let us see the first week they were in the house before the feeds went live, when everyone first started to get to know each other.
    Yeah, then we could finally get to the bottom of this Nick kissing Jen thing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234