+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BB8 Best Quotes

BB8 Best Quotes

We used to have a thread about the best quotes of the season. I thought I'd see what we all thought qualified.

I have to start the first one with:

"As you all know, I stand before you merely as a courtesy flush to the pile of crap who sits next to me." -- Dustin
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Re: BB8 Best Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;2576466;
    We used to have a thread about the best quotes of the season. I thought I'd see what we all thought qualified.

I have to start the first one with:

"As you all know, I stand before you merely as a courtesy flush to the pile of crap who sits next to me." -- Dustin
    mom2, When I saw this thread, that's the quote that immediately came to mind. It's BY FAR the best quote of the season! Now I'll have to think hard to come up with a different one...lol...
    Maybe Jen - "I will now perform eating".

How about Amber to Jameka (at Jameka's suggestion that she will be on magazine covers)...
    Not a direct quote, but something along the lines of ......I have the hair, and the face, and the personality and a good body, so that's something I would like to do.

Then we have Amber in the DR....again, not a direct quote, but something like....I will probably get a sponsor (out of being on BB8) for nursing school, or I could be a motivational speaker, or go on Top Model. But I can see a lot of good things coming to me out of this experience.
    AGAIN, this is all stuff that Jameka has put into her head, and the poor girl actually believes it!

Jen- "I will now hide the eggs..." Like her or not, Jen was pretty funny at times.

Amber- "God bless you, God."

Quote Originally Posted by talula;2576576;
    Jen- "I will now hide the eggs..." Like her or not, Jen was pretty funny at times.

Amber- "God bless you, God."
    Two VERY good ones! And I agree, Jen was actually pretty funny. And I loved that ED didn't seem to really get to her (I think the entire cigarette smoke deal was for the camera on her part, but I could be wrong on that, also).
    I think this is going to be one of the best threads yet!

Well I have to bring up the more famous quotes than the lesser-known quotes.

The one that makes me laugh almost everytime is, "Jameka...Jameka...Jameka could have took the $5000, but she didn't." Add that quote to the facial expression Amber had at the time she said it. I liked Amber, but she was an ugly crier. But it was so funny to watch.

"He's wearing my shirt and I'm wearing his." This one was right at the beginning, when Jessica, Dick, and Dustin (the rivals) all watched the others on a television screen. This was the time when I really liked Dustin, and when he cracked me up so much. I wish he stayed this way throughout the season.

"God's gangsta." I can't remember the whole quote, but Jameka cracked me up when she said God was "gangsta" and that's what she loved about him. It was too funny.

"I love you." That was a sweet moment when Eric told Jessica he loved her during the good-bye messages. You could tell by the subtle way Jessica reacted that it meant a lot to her.

"Jen, you are the new HOH." There's nothing really special about this quote, but this is obviously what Julie said to Jen when she won. It was so shocking when she won, but looking back, I'm so happy that it happened.

"And... uh... and... mmm... the way I talk." Amber said this when she was talking about how she think she can be the next great model. She listed her traits that make her a model, and this was one of them. I just had to laugh because she couldn't stop saying "and" or "uh" before she could say "the way I talk.:

"Those aren't even my bags." This quote didn't make me laugh, but I put it here because Jen said it during one of my favorite moments of the season.

Well that's all I can think of right now.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

During the clothing comp win, when Amber was complaining she didn't get that much, she said something along the lines of...."You know, I'm actually not as small as I look on TV"

Kail & her butchering of the English language.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

FORTified with vitamins phunkykat's Avatar

not that i was a big jen fan, but the funniest to me was jameka was feverishly praying in the background while jen asked if they could get the belts in white for their bunny suits!
    and the funniest recap title was by ashleypsu..."are you there god? its me, jameka."
    Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
    Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile

RIP Lily, the original phunky kat. 1997-2009

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast