Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 9/17 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/17 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Shady;2577023;
    To be fair, they don't exactly have lots to talk about in there. They haven't seen anyone other then the other house guests in almost 2 1/2 months, haven't read any newspapers/books/magazines, haven't seen any news or other television programming. There really isn't much else to discuss then what they have been living 24/7.
    I agree with you. I was thinking about it the other night and wondering why they seem to relish in bashing Jen, Eric, etc. As Shady says, they don't have anything else to talk about! They did do talk about some family memories last night. Dick said that Daniele first words were "Hi, Dad" - you could tell that he loved that memory. But I think they are only willing to talk about so much personal stuff on camera.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Shady;2577023;
    To be fair, they don't exactly have lots to talk about in there. They haven't seen anyone other then the other house guests in almost 2 1/2 months, haven't read any newspapers/books/magazines, haven't seen any news or other television programming. There really isn't much else to discuss then what they have been living 24/7.
    Yes, but compared to other final two's even Boogie, the bashing wasn't this constant. At least in other season the final two bashed a little, tried to understanding or figure out people what motivated them, etc. Dick and especially are just one dimensional in their take from the bb experience.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix1964;2577203;
    Yes, but compared to other final two's even Boogie, the bashing wasn't this constant. At least in other season the final two bashed a little, tried to understanding or figure out people what motivated them, etc. Dick and especially are just one dimensional in their take from the bb experience.

I'm sure that any of the other HG, except Jameka and Jen (Jen is too self absorbed to think of anyone else but herself) IMO, would be doing the same thing, and I would bet money that the bashing in the Sequester house is worse, especially with Dustbin and Eric leading the pack

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by rcurrytoo;2577208;
    I'm sure that any of the other HG, except Jameka and Jen (Jen is too self absorbed to think of anyone else but herself) IMO, would be doing the same thing, and I would bet money that the bashing in the Sequester house is worse, especially with Dustbin and Eric leading the pack
    I understand the sequester house is worse, the jury is still playing the game and deliberating on who to vote. But the game is over for D/D and like any game whether its football, golf or other reality shows from local sports level to the major leagues. Most players who win, bash the other team to varying degrees but like Survivor it's a time of comtemplation on a major win and life changing event. Dani hasn't even utter a word about this except when Dick teased out of her that this was a great opportunity. Dick on his own is in awe about his blessing and current cirumstance and has expressed joy, appreciation and even quizzical wonderment regarding why a hgs did such and such. But to get along with Dani and not have a repeat of Sat after the jury questions he goes along with the constant bashing.

I think venting by bashing others is good to a point but becomes toxic after a while. Have you ever been around a person that is upset about something and you comfort them but they continue to look at the negative way beyond the point and it just suck the energy out of you. Dani fuels herself on negativity and that isn't healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix1964;2577326;
    I understand the sequester house is worse, the jury is still playing the game and deliberating on who to vote. But the game is over for D/D and like any game whether its football, golf or other reality shows from local sports level to the major leagues. Most players who win, bash the other team to varying degrees but like Survivor it's a time of comtemplation on a major win and life changing event. Dani hasn't even utter a word about this except when Dick teased out of her that this was a great opportunity. Dick on his own is in awe about his blessing and current cirumstance and has expressed joy, appreciation and even quizzical wonderment regarding why a hgs did such and such. But to get along with Dani and not have a repeat of Sat after the jury questions he goes along with the constant bashing.

I think venting by bashing others is good to a point but becomes toxic after a while. Have you ever been around a person that is upset about something and you comfort them but they continue to look at the negative way beyond the point and it just suck the energy out of you. Dani fuels herself on negativity and that isn't healthy.
    I have been around people like that, but I have also learned that they have to get over the negativity in their time not mine.
    This is all still so fresh for D&D and it's not over yet, they have to see these people again (tonights show and the wrap party) and then deal with all the aftermath. What else should they talk about they have no current events to talk about, so all they can talk about is what happened in the house. I'm sure once they get home and see the tapes the bashing will continue even more, and probably worse. I think it will be quite some time for them to decompress and to stop feeling negative about some of the other HG and things that happened while in the house
    I think right now they are reflecting on the whole experience and truthfully It wasn't pleasant for most of them.

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;2576648;
    no one can accuse big brother of not having a sense of humor!!!

dick & daniele are playing cards and talking more about the game. bb comes over the speaker and says "houseguests, you are not allowed to talk about your diary room sessions"

dick responds with "we'll be able to talk about our diary room sessions after tomorrow all we want, mf'ers!!!"

bb says over the speaker "thank you!"

that made me laugh out loud ...

-----------

ps ... personally i don't understand what the big deal is now ... the game is over. they don't have any more campaigning to do. why not be able to talk about them?
    Sorry to interrupt the flow of conversation but I just had to say that I laughed out loud when I read this - thanks barefootdyke!

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456